Teemo Debate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Majis

11-04-2010

Hey everyone!

So I have been playing Teemo a ton lately and have been doing quite well with him (I win more than I lose). Depending on my team make up I usually am the top killer on my team.

The debate question: What do you believe to be the "strongest" build now a days?

I currently go w/ something like
1) Malady (for att speed and extra dmg)
2) Madred's Bloodrazor (for destroying tanks etc..)
About this time it depends on what the other team has and is doing
3) More often than not I go Frozen Mallet (if Im not being focused I may choose to go with The Bloodthirster or a AD item just depends)

And the rest depends on how the game goes - but my first two items are pretty set. I have little problems with 95% of 1v1 and I seem to do extremely well in team fights.

So whats been working for you guys?

Side Note: I went 29 and like 6 w/ this build not too long ago =D

Sakagami0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

I go
Guinsoo->Malady->Nashor->Bloodrazor->defense
Boots somewhere in there

scYtheShark

Recruiter

11-04-2010

XD i build mine uniquely... I get rylai first so that my mushroom slow has even more slow and more damage too... Then Malady, then Lich Bane

note: I heavily rely in poison so during a team fight, i just hit once, back off, hit once, back off then wait for them to step on my mushroom (thinking it wont hurt and theyre just popping it)

Ezreal Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majis View Post

Side Note: I went 29 and like 6 w/ this build not too long ago =D
Sure is low elo in here.

Or low level.

PainOfInsanity

11-04-2010

I go AP with Teemo.
I get items that do not require me to autoattack with Teemo (his range is pathetic and his survivability is pathetic).
Sheen/Lichbane can be procced with dropping shrooms in a team fight.
Usually I have Gunblade and DFG. Most champs can't survive a DFG, Gunblade, Blind, Lichbane with Toxic and ignite combo.

Majis

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyBear View Post
Sure is low elo in here.

Or low level.
Well, some useful info for a learning player would be nice. Trolling doesnt do much. ^_^ Thanks

gkrit

11-04-2010

wat i find is an epic combination is frozen mallet? + sorcerers boots + malady/nashors tooth + madreds + Hextech gunblade + void staff

epic life steal but takes AGES to build and by that time its probably too late and your losing alrdy.

scYtheShark

Recruiter

11-04-2010

Go AP dude! Teemo's ultimate is what it is... Ultimate!

If you dont build up your AP, they wont take our mushroom/satellite of death seriously XP