Why such an uproar over the LeBlanc nerfs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidKnight View Post
and you know that they are his smurfs posts how?
He posted a complaint about how his MM was horrible showing his main's "awesome" stats and how he dropped from 1400-1500 to like 1200 because of "terribad" teammates...... going like 8-2 on Kass... while 2 games prior going like 3-8 on sivir...

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

I need caps to feel like my thread is relevant...

Bilun

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirIsaacExcant View Post
It's been said before.

People don't like when their Pew Pew is tooken away.
Part of the reason there is such an uproar is because of posts like this.

Players who take both sides of the argument act high and mighty and take every opportunity to discount the other side a petty, trivial, or misguided.

This kind of post that questions that attacks the motivations of the people on the other side simply adds fuel to the fire that is the all-consuming debate and ensuing QQ-fest.

Both sides of the argument are guilty of this, and the vicious cycle has blown this whole thing out of proportion.

Voidgolem

11-04-2010

I'm being downvoted for being right?

Man, you just can't win in GD :\

Laue

11-04-2010

That hotfix did not change anything to be honest. Well maybe I have to mind my mana costs a bit more, and that is it.

RIOT actually did not break the champ, so they are awesome.