I've noticed something

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychopathicBear

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littel View Post
Whats a Sona?

And you are making alot of assumptions of what is about to happen based of what happend to Urgot and your own experiance.

Also Swain and Lux where buffed whiles LeBlanc was nerfed after release. these are completly different cases.

Edit: look at all the champions, how often do you see Sivir, Nunu, Alistar, Anivia, Blitzcrank, Corki, Cho'gath, Fiddel, Gangplank, Gragas, Malphite, Nasus, Poppy etc...?

Like I said to be completly avarage you'd only see every champ once in 6 games.
I'm talking exclusively about champions that have been recently released, and forgotten. Yes, Malphite, Fiddlesticks, and plenty others have been left in the dust as well. What I'm saying is STOP DOING THIS.

Anessen

11-04-2010

lets not forget some of the rare champs are hard to play, so most people will forgo them to play the easy champs that can faceroll by stacking a few items aka WW or ryze made for newer players (my champ prejudices aside) putting out a UP champ dosent help the game anymore i think most can agree that riot should look into some of the less played ones see if things can be improved WITHOUT Oping them any real player would like to see these fun champs able to kick ass, but not at the expense of having to play Easymode =p

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-04-2010

Swain isn't that bad. People need to get that through their heads.

Anessen

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
There is a time and a place to use Urgot's Ult.

doing it into the entire enemy team is doing it wrong >.>
lol again goes without saying, and any urgort doing it in their team is making a deathwish, but the fact his ult is a pull that is overshadowed by other champs lesser abilities
gragas cask (err his ult not a lesser ability =p)
blitz's grab

2 off the top of my head not saying urgots usless but its hearbreaking to know that ur ult is most of the time a bad idea to use.

and I for one would like to see an urgot buff, maybe thats just me, will it happen? magic 8balls says signs point to no, but i can hope for a day when it will =p

PainOfInsanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

A lot of champs aren't that bad, it's just how people use them and others copy because it worked that one game. Then when that doesn't work, instead of changing up tactics (every game is different) they'll say that the champ is now useless and is in need of buffs/nerfs. Most champions didn't even need half the nerfs they got, but with the majority of the community crying about it, they got the nerfs. And after the nerf, the same people will cry about that champion being useless and now needs a buff.

Voidgolem

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anessen View Post
lol again goes without saying, and any urgort doing it in their team is making a deathwish, but the fact his ult is a pull that is overshadowed by other champs lesser abilities
gragas cask
blitz's grab

2 off the top of my head not saying urgots usless but its hearbreaking to know that ur ult is most of the time a bad idea to use.

and I for one would like to see an urgot buff, maybe thats just me, will it happen? magic 8balls says signs point to no, but i can hope for a day when it will =p
Except neither ability applies a rather crippling slow debuff on activation, or suppresses for a second.

Only real change I could appreciate for the thing is if that debuff also suppressed (or maybe just silenced) so people don't cleanse/flash out of where you put them >.>

PsychopathicBear

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyCheese View Post
Swain isn't that bad. People need to get that through their heads.
Then people just don't know how to play him. I very rarely see a swain that does much other than spam his ult in teamfights

Anessen

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainOfInsanity View Post
A lot of champs aren't that bad, it's just how people use them and others copy because it worked that one game. Then when that doesn't work, instead of changing up tactics (every game is different) they'll say that the champ is now useless and is in need of buffs/nerfs. Most champions didn't even need half the nerfs they got, but with the majority of the community crying about it, they got the nerfs. And after the nerf, the same people will cry about that champion being useless and now needs a buff.
no alot arent, which is what i can agree with, if i am wrong on some of my comments ignore them, cause last thing i want is an unneeded nerf or buff, but its a pain when you see fine or decent champs smacked across the face with the nerf bat because ppl wont take the time to lrn them first, i just think it would be nice to buff some of the ones a bit that need it, I can agree no one wants more OP champs, and i certaintly dont want leblanch to get a buff that will make her face roll me by batting her eyes =p

Anessen

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Except neither ability applies a rather crippling slow debuff on activation, or suppresses for a second.

Only real change I could appreciate for the thing is if that debuff also suppressed (or maybe just silenced) so people don't cleanse/flash out of where you put them >.>
whoops i did leave out the debuff and slow, but again yes, its a pain when they can clense off, though his sheild slow should help there. =p