I've noticed something

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PainOfInsanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-04-2010

I also noticed something, 90% of ppl on these forums make it to late game, hence the uselessness of certain champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychopathicBear

Senior Member

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethrealx View Post
This post is beyond original and is DEFINITELY the first time this has been posted.

Waffles.
Just because it's been said before doesn't make it any less true. The point is this problem still exists and Riot is doing nothing to fix it. "Top men are working on it", "We're looking into reworks", and "Soon" aren't very reassuring answers


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Littel

Senior Member

11-04-2010

You've already noticed now that in two weeks LeBlanc will be forgotten?

Also I see lux and swain in my games often, you need to remember that there are 60+ champs so thats every 6 games on avarage would have lux, swain etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychopathicBear

Senior Member

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littel View Post
You've already noticed now that in two weeks LeBlanc will be forgotten?

Also I see lux and swain in my games often, you need to remember that there are 60+ champs so thats every 6 games on avarage would have lux, swain etc.
Lux is around because she's free. next week she'll dissapear.
I've seen Swain maybe twice this week. If memory serves, they both fed.

Oh, and Urgot? What's an Urgot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Littel

Senior Member

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychopathicBear View Post
Lux is around because she's free. next week she'll dissapear.
I've seen Swain maybe twice this week. If memory serves, they both fed.

Oh, and Urgot? What's an Urgot?
Whats a Sona?

And you are making alot of assumptions of what is about to happen based of what happend to Urgot and your own experiance.

Also Swain and Lux where buffed whiles LeBlanc was nerfed after release. these are completly different cases.

Edit: look at all the champions, how often do you see Sivir, Nunu, Alistar, Anivia, Blitzcrank, Corki, Cho'gath, Fiddel, Gangplank, Gragas, Malphite, Nasus, Poppy etc...?

Like I said to be completly avarage you'd only see every champ once in 6 games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anessen

Junior Member

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littel View Post
Whats a Sona?

And you are making alot of assumptions of what is about to happen based of what happend to Urgot and your own experiance.

Also Swain and Lux where buffed whiles LeBlanc was nerfed after release. these are completly different cases.
well it goes with out saying that each case is gonna be different, but i mean common, the doesnt the fact that both were buffed prove that mistakes can be made? why is it when ppl cry out for nerfs *coughhotfixcough* its legit but what happens when others want a buff, "QQ moar" not saying undo the changes made but if riot does test these things why not at least test to see if some stat ratios might be buffed or something to make them more viable late games, all things considered not all or most games make it that far, but the fun ones do, so why should those champs suffer and not get a buff to make them something other then fodder for the late game allstars =p


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadiel

Senior Member

11-05-2010

I rarely see Nasus, Anivia, Fiddle, Ryze, Gragas, Corki, Nunu, Nidalee, Alistar, and Urgot.

I use Anivia and Fiddle XD. I mean I rarely see someone using those.

My main is Anivia BTW.

I see some Evelynn but they hate her. makes me sad because I use Eve to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Littel

Senior Member

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anessen View Post
well it goes with out saying that each case is gonna be different, but i mean common, the doesnt the fact that both were buffed prove that mistakes can be made? why is it when ppl cry out for nerfs *coughhotfixcough* its legit but what happens when others want a buff, "QQ moar" not saying undo the changes made but if riot does test these things why not at least test to see if some stat ratios might be buffed or something to make them more viable late games, all things considered not all or most games make it that far, but the fun ones do, so why should those champs suffer and not get a buff to make them something other then fodder for the late game allstars =p
I'd rather have an UP champ released then a broken one who isn't fixed, remember Xin? He was completly broken and was only fixed 2 weeks after


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anessen

Junior Member

11-05-2010

wow must be late
appolgies for confusing grammer errors had to swallow a bottle of motrion after reading my post lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anessen View Post
its not like were asking for face roll buffs, but a lil ap ratio buff to up late game stuff like that, but just those champs who are never played anymore because their abilities or stats make them a joke to play in most case scenarios, like urgot (i know i keep talking about him =p) but say his ult, so awesome but i mean its so easy to get him killed, when other ppl like blitz can just pull an enemy champ into your team without fearing for your life, granted blitz is skill and you can garuntee urgots pull with a simple click i would take skill shot over throwing myself into the enemie team of AoE facerollers xS
There is a time and a place to use Urgot's Ult.

doing it into the entire enemy team is doing it wrong >.>


123