I've noticed something

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychopathicBear

11-04-2010

Urgot: Forgotten
Swain: Forgotten
Lux: Forgotten
Enter LeBlanc. QQ, nerf, and in two weeks: Forgotten

Miss fortune is somewhere in there, but she's just another tristana/ashe/kog/dps clone.

MY POINT: All the innovative champions end up being worthless.

Assassin character? sounds cool, let's do it. Urgot = grossly underpowered lategame.
New mage? sounds cool, let's do it. Swain = what is this, I don't even...
Mage/Utility/DPS all in one? sounds cool let's do it. Lux = Pure trash.
Assassin Mage with utilities? sounds cool, let's do it. LeBlanc: "hotfixed" to nothing. Decent early game, completely ignorable lategame. too squishy to survive, or even participate in a teamfight. Diminished burst so that she can "assassinate" as well as any other champion. She's fun, but lacking.

To fix LeBlanc, buff her lategame. That is the problem with all of these champions. their lategame sucks. Leblanc nerf to early game was warranted, but with no buff to her lategame she just can't compete with intelligent opponents.

TL;DR: fun and viability are two completely different things. while all the above mentioned champions are exciting to play, they suck so bad that if you do play them you will fail. Eventually you get tired of losing, and move onto the cliche AOE tanky dps that you see in 80% of all games played ever

wheresmyfreename

11-04-2010

LeBlancs fine. Man the LeBlanc players are flustered over this nerf.

PsychopathicBear

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirIsaacExcant View Post
LeBlancs fine. Man the LeBlanc players are flustered over this nerf.
She is great, until lategame. When a teamfight breaks out, she's pretty pathetic. The nerf was needed, I agree, but that hard of a nerf really just killed whatever lategame she has. This was always a problem, and unless it's fixed she will be forgotten just like every other fun2play champion that is blatantly lacking in one or several areas.

Anessen

11-04-2010

She was fine before, I dont have leblanch but honestly she was new and alot of ppl rather then get used to fighting her QQ'd for a nerf, i agree with psy not saying the hotfix was unwarented but she does need a bit of tweak for late game especially the other champs mentioned like urgot, (got him =p) you can just say we need to nerf a champ then say their fine when ppl ask for a lil buff, lets not nerfbat all new champs just cause ppl would rather play the game in easymode and not adjust to new startegies for the new unfought champs, soon ppl will cry out to nerf the next champ and the next when will it all end? the madness!? its overwhelming =p

Voidgolem

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychopathicBear View Post
She is great, until lategame. When a teamfight breaks out, she's pretty pathetic. The nerf was needed, I agree, but that hard of a nerf really just killed whatever lategame she has. This was always a problem, and unless it's fixed she will be forgotten just like every other fun2play champion that is blatantly lacking in one or several areas.
Except this describes pretty much everybody who isn't an AoE Faceroll champion, A ranged carry, or Olaf/Tryndamere.

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-04-2010

Come on don't forget about me!

And what about Sona? I heard she QWEQWEQWER

PsychopathicBear

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malzahar View Post
Come on don't forget about me!

And what about Sona? I heard she QWEQWEQWER
I still play malzahar from time to time and I think he's great at what he does. He's good in teamfights and has great AOE/DoT damage. He's also better at ganking/assassinating than leblanc now, W+R = dead enemy. His only flaw is no escape mechanic.

As for Sona? LOL faceroll2win

Ethrealx

11-04-2010

This post is beyond original and is DEFINITELY the first time this has been posted.

Waffles.

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychopathicBear View Post
Shaco says welcome. Late game for assassins = killing the carry, map control, and baron control. Yi gets the extra advantage of being able to bd effectively and being able to carry the game.

Anessen

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Except this describes pretty much everybody who isn't an AoE Faceroll champion, A ranged carry, or Olaf/Tryndamere.
its not like were asking for face roll buffs, but a lil ap ratio buff to up late game stuff like that, but just those champs who are never played anymore because their abilities or stats make them a joke to play in most case scenarios, like urgot (i know i keep talking about him =p) but say his ult, so awesome but i mean its so easy to get him killed, when other ppl like blitz can just pull an enemy champ into your team without fearing for your life, granted blitz is skill and you can garuntee urgots pull with a simple click i would take skill shot over throwing myself into the enemie team of AoE facerollers xS