@Riot: this CAN'T be INTENTIONAL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoDragonSlayer

11-04-2010

Lets say I que dodge, and right after I create an arranged team game with a friend, I click start, but as intended, a notice comes up telling me how much more penalty time I have left from leaving the que. But then, after clicking "ok" on that notice, I see the start button is blacked out and is unclickable, and remains unclickable even after the penalty time expires. Not only do I not know how much time is left, but I also have to recreate an arranged team again in order for the "start" button to work again, and seeing how I don't know how much time is left (unless I click "start" in arranged team), I'll click the start button again, hoping the time expired by now, but if not, it'll notify me again of the time remaining, and I have to recreate AGAIN, since the start button becomes unclickable EVERY time I attempt to start when there's a que penalty still active. I hope you can understand this, because I'm pretty certain this is not intentional from Riot, because it is very annoying and confusing.

TL;DR: It used to be that when you create an arranged team with someone's que penalty time still active, it would prompt you of the remaining time, but still be able to click start after clicking "ok" on the notification, allowing you to start in the SAME arranged game lobby as you started with.

TL;DR(2): Now I have to recreate an arranged team every time I click the start button when a que penalty time is still active, since the start button now becomes unclickable after the notice comes up of how much time is remaining.

Balloon Fighter

11-04-2010

tl:dr twice

you know you're doing it wrong when the sum up takes 3 lines while full text takes 4

Loonybin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Yeah, and you used to be able to play ranked before level thirty.

Bainemo

11-04-2010

@Riot: you BROKE my LIFE

PoDragonSlayer

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMavYeah View Post
tl:dr twice

you know you're doing it wrong when the sum up takes 3 lines while full text takes 4
Hehe, I guess your right. Anyways, you guys agree with me?

Caryatid

11-04-2010

Easily fixed: don't queue dodge.

PoDragonSlayer

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryatid View Post
Easily fixed: don't queue dodge.
But what I'm saying is it wasn't like this before, either they put this in to discourage people to que dodge, or it's a glitch. I guess I'm leaning towards the glitch theory.