Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PowerSmoker

11-04-2010

i never see 1 but hardly , she is one hell of a carry .

what do you guys think

Gizamimi

11-04-2010

Shes a solid ranged carry, but she is very straightforward. She also has arguably the steepest item curve in order to reach her "carry" status.

PowerSmoker

11-04-2010

yes true but she hits very hard lvl 18 with greaves zeal phage infinity & bloodthurster

Gizamimi

11-04-2010

Fiddlesticks hits hard with those items... >_>

The issue is that Tristana isnt much of a threat UNTIL she gets those items (or at least some of them). Ashe, MF, Kog'maw, TF, hell even Teemo all have strong early-mid games, and still dominate late game.

wheresmyfreename

11-04-2010

I just like how she can effectively "hard"-carry against a squishy or tank team. Madreds is helped heavily by her AS steroid, and if you build a but-load of crit-chance you're a squishies worst nightmare, you kill them before they can even get to you.

Iaw

11-04-2010

Bad in solo Q imo, at least at lower elos, it takes way too much farm to actually be a threat and most solo Q games are over at 25 min

AwwGasm

11-04-2010

What are you guys talking about. Trist has decent nuking abilities and it skyrockets at level 6 with her ult. If you've been religiously harrassing with explosive shot and investing points it + rocket jump there aren't many mids that can stand up to you if you play smart.

Gizamimi

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwGasm View Post
What are you guys talking about. Trist has decent nuking abilities and it skyrockets at level 6 with her ult. If you've been religiously harrassing with explosive shot and investing points it + rocket jump there aren't many mids that can stand up to you if you play smart.
Harassing with Explosive Shot... ... ...wut?

Ashiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Trist was my main for a long time, but anymore Kog'Maw, MF, and Twitch are just better picks I think. Kog does more damage and has more range, and MF is better at poking and has an ult that suits the damage role much better. I really can't see any reason for her Q to be as weak as it is. It's not terrible, but when any of the other aforementioned ranged carries want to pour on the damage for a team clash they can do a lot more than Trist can and at least temporarily at greater range.

Another problem Trist has is the active on E being pretty crummy. It doesn't tick for much, the debuff doesn't last long, and it's got incredibly short range. The best use I get out of it is killing Tryndameres at 1 hp with their ult up that aren't good enough to heal in time, which at my elo some Trynds are, some aren't. It's extremely niche, and often not all that helpful against actual healers as they just wait it out. I think it's been bugged for as long as I can remember, as using the active doesn't seem to take away the passive until the CD is back up again, but the active is so bad that it's gone unnoticed for at least as long as I've been playing.