Why Riot (totally) got a bunch of my money

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morzas

11-04-2010

Because this game is a lot of fun. I've played it for over a year now. This whole LeBlanc thing is *nothing* compared to the bull**** I saw in beta. You guys all need to take a step back and chill.

PsychopathicBear

11-04-2010

Urgot, Swain, Lux, and recently LeBlanc.

All forgotten, worthless champions nobody plays. Also, the past four consecutive champions to be released.(aside from miss fortune)

something is wrong.

yogsarrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychopathicBear View Post

All forgotten, worthless champions nobody plays. Also, the past four consecutive champions to be released.(aside from miss fortune)

something is wrong.
there's usually at least two of those champs in ever game I play, except for urgot who I haven't seen in months. kind of makes me want to go play him lol

yogsarrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

oh yea and I've spent way too much on this game lol... triple digits

Whist

11-04-2010

new strategies are not accepted in this game.

People hate change...they just want more of the same.

Skold13

11-04-2010

Urgot, I feel will get a major re-vamp like Kog'Maw did. I bought Koggy when he first came out (I liked the Caterpillar skin :/) and he was a bit underwhelming, an odd mish-mash of magic and physical damage. Now he's kind of awesome.

Malzahearty Soup

Recruiter

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychopathicBear View Post

something is wrong.
Hey.

WhatsAGrimace

11-04-2010

Just to spite these new fancy pants champions I'm gonna play Ryze for the next week.

jjyu98

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsAGrimace View Post
Just to spite these new fancy pants champions I'm gonna play Ryze for the next week.
exactly what i've been doing

DMU

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morzas View Post
Because this game is a lot of fun. I've played it for over a year now. This whole LeBlanc thing is *nothing* compared to the bull**** I saw in beta. You guys all need to take a step back and chill.
I noticed your humorous turnabout of my thread title and wanted to see what was in it.

Just wanted to say that I have absolutely no ill feelings about the Leblanc issue or any champion balance issue because the Riot balance/design team is very effective and sometimes even impressive. My main complaint was about patch errors and the pain and frustration they cause to those of us who would like to enjoy just patching and playing the game normally.

Cheers.