League of Legends Player Survey

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueDemonXXXXXXX

04-03-2013

I dont feel that this is okay. People like me get banned for minor stuf while people like him wont get banned because everyone is on his side.

kbrad12

04-03-2013

Double rainbows ftw

Uszi

04-03-2013

Double rainbows are the f'ing best, mang.

Uszi

04-03-2013

Make a game called Double Rainbow with Teemo on a boat in a modern, urban setting.

Bam, profits everyhwere.

Bobulated

04-03-2013

... i love how people are still commenting and doing the survey expecting a new game lol.... chew is already out guys!

immortaljagg

04-03-2013

I had a couple ideas about new things, could u make an all metal fiora skin, I think that it would be amazing to create an ultimate skin for her to revamp some of the skills and it would allow the few people who play fiora to be rewarded for their skill with her.

Beta Carotene

04-04-2013

Honestly to me it feels like you guys really don't care what players think anymore. I've seen huge reactions to things like "renting wards" and now this trundle remake, but really no reaction from you guys. We get a brief, well this is why we're going to do it, and that's that. I could really care less about the remake, but if you want feedback, I would expect you to actually react to massive player response.

Mutterscrawl

04-04-2013

What do you even consider an "arcade" game?

Dogbox

04-04-2013

I started questioning the survey at rainbows...

EnderDDT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Some of the infographic labels don't match what the item was searching for. For instance I may like destructible environments for their simulated realism, but I play games for their immersion and the ability I have to link with other people (either in playing or in talking about playing). That first section is completely off.

Or the second section as well. Zombies don't "make a game great", though they are a fun and interesting thing to have in a game. That is a /big/ difference. The best way to find out what makes a game great is to tease out how much different basic aspects are important comparatively (graphics, ease of controls, sound quality, replayability, capability of high skill gain, etc.) and then tease out how much the individual aspects of these things are important (sound quality: sound effects realism, sound effects coolness, background music tone, background music ease of listening, background music non-distracting nature, etc.). This way you will know how much each individual aspect is important and what about it is important.

Hopefully this can help in creating future surveys.