Where these people get me email....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Seriously, after a month of hard work deleting and blocking everything,
I managed to enjoy a whole week free of spam.

Much to my displeasure, about five minutes ago I just received a new spam,
for something I haven't seen yet

Bellow is the message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegal Seduction Technique? - this video is not safe for work‏
Hey brother,

Want to know the biggest secret women
are hiding about what turns them ON?
Watch this presentation from my friend
Josh Pellicer:

[NSFW Video] Disappears Tonight At Midnight...
REFRESH the video page to see more. Many people don't know this.

Within the first 5 seconds, I guarantee
you'll be thinking "WTF???"

But then...

A light bulb is going to go off, and this will
change how you attract women forever!

Here’s what you’ll get from the presentation:
• 3 stealthy, ninja “sexual triggers” to turn women on
without them having any idea why...
• One major LIE that you’ve been told which has
been secretly sabotaging your chances with hot women...
• Super Ninja: 8 minutes in, Josh reveals a weird (but proven)
method to making HOT women lick their lips and think
about doing dirty things to you

The presentation will only be up until midnight,
watch it while you have a chance.


Cheers,

Badass

PS This is bizarre, jedi-style stuff but it’s all been tested and proven...


Watch this presentation <--- Discover "stealthy" attraction secrets

Really... WTF is that?
Till now, I've been receiving insurance and ADSL ads,
then, this thing. WTF seriously.

So, two questions:

Where the hell these people find my email?

and... should I watch the video?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkeithGotBanned

Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Seriously, after a month of hard work deleting and blocking everything,
I managed to enjoy a whole week free of spam.

Much to my displeasure, about five minutes ago I just received a new spam,
for something I haven't seen yet

Bellow is the message




Really... WTF is that?
Till now, I've been receiving insurance and ADSL ads,
then, this thing. WTF seriously.

So, two questions:

Where the hell these people find my email?

and... should I watch the video?
They take it from mailing lists. Spam bots do it...

I don't know, do you think you should watch it? .-.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeithGotBanned View Post
They take it from mailing lists. Spam bots do it...

I don't know, do you think you should watch it? .-.

Damn mailing lists.
If I find who is the ****er who can't use the damn BCC, I gonna cripple them,
so they will never be able to use a computer again.


Idk, I think it is probably just a virus, but you never know...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkeithGotBanned

Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Damn mailing lists.
If I find who is the ****er who can't use the damn BCC, I gonna cripple them,
so they will never be able to use a computer again.


Idk, I think it is probably just a virus, but you never know...
Nah, I think that people who try to spread viruses are more subtle about it.

This is just cheap advertising to attract the desperate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeithGotBanned View Post
Nah, I think that people who try to spread viruses are more subtle about it.

This is just cheap advertising to attract the desperate.

Maybe