Teemo's 'Camouflage' useless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gkrit

11-04-2010

I for one, believe its close to useless.

-- You will rarely achieve any kills from this effect. --
Its very circumstantial. In several cases it may even get YOU killed. For example, Katarinas ultimate becomes activateable when near a stealthed Teemo.

-- It still takes 3 seconds to stealth even after the latest patch saying it will take only 2 seconds to stealth. --

-- 'Element of surprise' is redundant. --
3 seconds is not enough time to get you anywhere offensively. It will only get you cocky and get yourself into a situation you might regret while trying to make maximum use of the bonus attack speed duration.

The following suggestions are replacement alternatives to the secondary benefit of 'Camouflage'.
Suggestion 1: Three seconds after being stealthed, your next attack deals 100% more damage.

Suggestion 2: While stealthed you recieve 50% damage reduction. This effect lingers for 3 seconds after unstealthing.

Suggestion 3: When your health drops below 25%, you automatically become stealthed for 1.5 seconds. During this time, you are still able to attack without revealing you whereabouts. While you are untargetable, skill shots are still a threat. Let's not forget about oracles also.
This at least gives him some sort of defensive capabilities.

-- Recalling now stops Teemo from stealthing now --
I thought that's what oracles were for. This is just another reason why Teemo's Passive as a whole is completely pointless. He is very easy to kill already, especially since he heavily depends on offensive equips to keep him adequate in damage output. Why take away this unique capability when it 'can' be countered?

So, what do you guys think?

On a side note... I believe Blinding Dart should explode of impact in which it effect adjacent enemy champs for half of the Blind duration.

YG FAMILY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

aggreed

HolyChalice

11-04-2010

I agree to some extent.. I used camouflage exclusively for recalling safely with stealth on, now that's not possible. Why? I don't know why but I don't like it >:<

sage the maokai

11-04-2010

I find the only use is getting a quick first blood.
Simply rush Teemo to lane and make him Camouflage closer to your opponent's tower. Then you stay by creeps pretending you're alone and just auto attacking creeps. Rush your opponents while Teemo is already invisible behind them and you automatically get a kill.

gkrit

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia With AK47 View Post
I find the only use is getting a quick first blood.
Simply rush Teemo to lane and make him Camouflage closer to your opponent's tower. Then you stay by creeps pretending you're alone and just auto attacking creeps. Rush your opponents while Teemo is already invisible behind them and you automatically get a kill.
and thats the only time it'll ever be effective. Try doing it mid to late game.

gkrit

11-04-2010

*Bump*

I think this is a very important aspect of Teemo that needs looking into. This step could make teemo into a much more functional champ. Please discuss.

Any other Teemo skills related discussions are also welcome here.

flyingearbuds

11-04-2010

It helps him scout ahead.

PlayerFour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

It's fun when an unsuspecting enemy runs into your shroom going like "****, not again..." and then you pop out chucking darts, screaming "IT'S A TRAP!!!"

gkrit

11-04-2010

Phreak, if you see this can you please respond and give me some of your insight on the matter. I believe my thread fits your requirements of a constructive thread.

WhatsAGrimace

11-04-2010

It's great for when your team mate wants to go afk the whole game.
I told the enemy team he was invis somewhere on the field so they all got oracles and started a teemo hunt.
He was at top inner turret, lvl 8 and died 1 shot.