Why does Right Click open the shop?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theostru

11-04-2010

I used to think it was only me, but I'm watching a stream where someone was trying to maneuver in their own base, and in trying to get to their fountain, they right clicked on the shop keeper.

This makes them immediately Halt, the shop opens (obscuring a good 80% of the screen), and made them a sitting duck. They, predictably, got slaughtered.

Why is this case? Why would you ever want a right click to open the shop? I get left clicking to open it, sure, but why would you ever want right click to open it? It's nothing more than a nuisance, and can really screw you over in the right circumstances.

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Just to troll you.

XoiZ

11-04-2010

i have died just 6 min ago because of this and its hella frustrating ...i hope they fix it

Cliffsunder

11-04-2010

Right clicking enemy shop also opens shop. Fun little thing I found out when trying to finish someone off running to the fountain. haha

nnerdz

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffsunder View Post
Right clicking enemy shop also opens shop. Fun little thing I found out when trying to finish someone off running to the fountain. haha
Yeah this has owned me a couple times. The hitbox for clicking the shop is also massive, and theres no way to close it quickly so its basically a guaranteed death.

Theostru

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnerdz View Post
Yeah this has owned me a couple times. The hitbox for clicking the shop is also massive, and theres no way to close it quickly so its basically a guaranteed death.
The best way to close it quickly is to hit p. However, that's not exactly intuitive when you're going "OH **** WHY THE **** DID THE SHOP JUST OPEN?!"

EequaltoMC2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

escape, it closes it

nnerdz

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theostru View Post
The best way to close it quickly is to hit p. However, that's not exactly intuitive when you're going "OH **** WHY THE **** DID THE SHOP JUST OPEN?!"
Well I didn't know that and i bet most people don't know it either...

It's funny how little things like this go unnoticed because there are so many other problems but this definitely should be fixed.

Ashgan

11-04-2010

this and clicking your own portrait stopping you should also warrant a change I can understand hitting one of your teammates portraits but why oh why does your own portrait stop you mid stride...