Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trinity Force Rare Bugg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bractiliatz

03-26-2013

In one of my last games, played with irelia and "I only had the item zeal", when I return to the store the price turned out to be Trinity Force 3 g (only three gold), I thought it was odd is the first time it happens and so I report it,and this time it was only, actually I had saved the amount of gold to buy Trinity Force but seeing the sign of 3g I thought it was just a mistake, to acquire only me discounted 3 g, a pretty weird error.

I only had the zeal, I had no Phage, I had no Sheen , only the zeal.

Additional information,I was fighting another irelia, and I had an graves as a companion (duo top)

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

03-26-2013

Trinity Force only costs 3 gold to upgrade. This is intended!

xethik

03-26-2013

Dannamoth, I believe the player is saying that he/she only had the Zeal, not the Phage or Sheen.

I've never had the issue, however.

Vishnu

Recruiter

03-26-2013

Tons of savings

Jozobad

03-26-2013

cool irelia buff

lnrael

03-26-2013

Quote:
Bractiliatz:
In one of my last games, played with irelia and "I only had the item zeal", when I return to the store the price turned out to be Trinity Force 3 g (only three gold), I thought it was odd is the first time it happens and so I report it,and this time it was only, actually I had saved the amount of gold to buy Trinity Force but seeing the sign of 3g I thought it was just a mistake, to acquire only me discounted 3 g, a pretty weird error.

so rare it happens every game

edit: misunderstood thread