Trinity Force Rare Bugg

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bractiliatz

03-26-2013

In one of my last games, played with irelia and "I only had the item zeal", when I return to the store the price turned out to be Trinity Force 3 g (only three gold), I thought it was odd is the first time it happens and so I report it,and this time it was only, actually I had saved the amount of gold to buy Trinity Force but seeing the sign of 3g I thought it was just a mistake, to acquire only me discounted 3 g, a pretty weird error.

I only had the zeal, I had no Phage, I had no Sheen , only the zeal.

Additional information,I was fighting another irelia, and I had an graves as a companion (duo top)

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

03-26-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Trinity Force only costs 3 gold to upgrade. This is intended!

xethik

03-26-2013

Dannamoth, I believe the player is saying that he/she only had the Zeal, not the Phage or Sheen.

I've never had the issue, however.

Vishnu

03-26-2013

Tons of savings

Jozobad

03-26-2013

cool irelia buff

lnrael

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bractiliatz View Post
In one of my last games, played with irelia and "I only had the item zeal", when I return to the store the price turned out to be Trinity Force 3 g (only three gold), I thought it was odd is the first time it happens and so I report it,and this time it was only, actually I had saved the amount of gold to buy Trinity Force but seeing the sign of 3g I thought it was just a mistake, to acquire only me discounted 3 g, a pretty weird error.
so rare it happens every game

edit: misunderstood thread