Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LP Calculations?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiten1215

03-26-2013

Hi Riot,
I understand that the LP calculations are meant to adjust so you do not leave a tier that you do no deserve to be in, but it is a little bit out of hand. I have been Silver I for to many games at this point. Since I have got above 80 lp I have lost track of how many games I have played to get myself to 99 which is what I am at currently. The last game I played should have given me at least enough to move into my promotion but no I received +0 lp. So not trying to sound like the other millions of people complaining about one thing or another I will wrap this up saying please fix this asap cause I enjoy increasing my rank and won't play ranked if there is no point.
Thanks,
One of your users