Ask Akali

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskStingerAkali

03-26-2013

Deep in Ionia rests the sacred temple of the Kinkou order... old as it is, it stands strong... however eerily quiet it is, as if no one has lived there for years. "Must I do this..." A voice rings out over the walls... a female voice, sounding slightly agitated, but also... without emotion. The voice sighs "Very well... I suppose." Seemingly out of no where the Fist of Shadow's sleek form appears from the shadows. Kama's in hand, she gives them a quick flourish before embedding them into a tree. "Ask what you will, but I will only say this once... disrespect will be met with a swift death."

Akali then takes a meditative pose, and awaits the curiosities of the world.

Almogs

03-26-2013

Daerion walks into the room. The known emissary of Ionia came in quick because he heard of recent summoners and champions runnning in terror from the place of the fist of shadows. Daerion walks into the room.

"Miss Akali." he says with a start "I have to ask you to be a bit nicer to visitors. The institute did not force you to open up a Q&A and we recieved a request to make sure that champions are nice. We already got Shen and Kennen rounded up, do we need to do the same to you?"

((TL;DR be nicer. Akali isn't a big bully, she is a defender of balance, though you don't see the other ninjas being evil.))

AskStingerAkali

03-26-2013

((No, she's not. And she wasn't being a bully or evil, a simple warning. Insult her to her face, and she will kick you in it.))

Akali raised an unamused eyebrow, shrugging ever so slightly. "It was a simple warning, nothing more. I will not get violent so long as they show respect to me and my fellows, now if there is anything else you need, feel free to ask."

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskStingerAkali View Post
((No, she's not. And she wasn't being a bully or evil, a simple warning. Insult her to her face, and she will kick you in it.))

Akali raised an unamused eyebrow, shrugging ever so slightly. "It was a simple warning, nothing more. I will not get violent so long as they show respect to me and my fellows, now if there is anything else you need, feel free to ask."
((Felt more like a threat O.o))

"If you say so, although I'm sure a lot of the summoners and champions who will come to visit will feel threatened.

In any case, my question to you is this: Do you protect the simple balance of men or do you also protect the overall balance of the world? When forests are cut to mere workshop materials, do you intervene? When whales are being exterminated for their oil, do you fight for them? When the last of the butterflies will flutter in the wind, desperately looking for a flower to rest on and find none, will you do anything?" As the man said 'butterflies' a blue little one appeared on his hand.

AskStingerAkali

03-26-2013

((Nah ;3))

Akali looked the man over with her dark eyes, shifting slightly in her pose. Absentmindedly keeping a track of his stature, form, and physical physique in her mind, she answered his question. "Balance tends to keep itself in tact." She replied, meeting his eyes with hers. "For every forest cut down, a new one emerges shortly after, for every creature killed, a new one is born. For every butterfly without flower..." Akali took a stone in her hand and idly tossed it behind her, into a bush. When the stone it, dozens of butterflies flew out for a short time before returning to the bush. "There are bushes of them."

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
((Nah ;3))

Akali looked the man over with her dark eyes, shifting slightly in her pose. Absentmindedly keeping a track of his stature, form, and physical physique in her mind, she answered his question. "Balance tends to keep itself in tact." She replied, meeting his eyes with hers. "For every forest cut down, a new one emerges shortly after, for every creature killed, a new one is born. For every butterfly without flower..." Akali took a stone in her hand and idly tossed it behind her, into a bush. When the stone it, dozens of butterflies flew out for a short time before returning to the bush. "There are bushes of them."
"But how long would that last before it will end? For every forest grown, two are cut down. For every creature born, two die. For every brush of butterflies that exists, a hundred flowers that should've bloomed are burned by the fires of industry and men."

Daerion lets go of the butterfly, it flies toward Akali and lands on her shoulder, it was fluttering its wings and apparently liked the ninja.

"You do not know what I know, Ninja. You say that nature can fend for itself but it does not. As a guardian I know that. I mend forests only for them to burn once again, I fight for other creatures only to be outnumbered. When I water a field of flowers, another one dies from thirst and the one next to him is being ran over by the wheels of industry, by the foot of men. So I ask you this, Ninja, What will you do when the last butterfly flutters its wings, lands on your shoulder and whispers help in its unheard voice?"

Daerion lets out a sigh

AskStingerAkali

03-26-2013

Akali shifted her eyes to the butterfly, lifting her hand and letting the tiny creature crawl onto her finger, looking at it in front of her, the ninja lets out a soft sigh. "I do what I can." She replied, her eyes shifting back up the man for a moment. "Unfortunately, my fellows and I are out numbered, and there is not much we can do regarding this aspect."

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
Akali shifted her eyes to the butterfly, lifting her hand and letting the tiny creature crawl onto her finger, looking at it in front of her, the ninja lets out a soft sigh. "I do what I can." She replied, her eyes shifting back up the man for a moment. "Unfortunately, my fellows and I are out numbered, and there is not much we can do regarding this aspect."
"Its understandable. Although, the nature one should be the only that matters the most. By the way, this is Savion, he is a hearty fellow. He wants to stay with you." It appears he was talking about the blue butterfly.

"Anyway, I shall take my leave."

Daerion walks out of the temple

AskStingerAkali

03-26-2013

Akali watches as the man takes his leave, shifting her eyes back to the butterfly before replacing it on her her shoulder, meditating silently as she waits.

Ask Shenn

03-26-2013

It wouldn't be long that a very, very, very, very small sound of feet shifting could be heard. For Akali, she would be able to hear the footsteps as clear as day, though for others they would be dead silent. He decided to make his entrance known only to her that way if she was in the middle of talking with someone, he wouldn't be intruding.

Once he found out the coast was clear, he appeared and gave Akali a bow hello. "Greetings Akali. How has everything been?"

12345 ... 6