Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you for or against *** same marriage?

Yes 12 63.16%
No 7 36.84%
Voters 19 .

Let's ask Summoners what side of gay marriage they're on.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HunterHagen

03-26-2013

Poll! If you don't really care, please refrain from voting!

Edit: Very funny with those word censors, Riot.

AK47WOLF

03-26-2013

If I use such rhetoric as "I am AGAINST gay marriage", I am playing into the aspect of the homosexual agenda whose goal is to paint gays seeking marriage as "victims". Through appeals to emotion the agenda attempts to make you forget or guilt you out of caring that gays who demand to be included under the umbrella of marriage are actually on the attack against the traditional definition of marriage.

This strategy has worked so well that gays and their proponents are no longer satisfied with simple tolerance. If you aren't outwardly celebrating the movement, you are regarded as an insensitive bigot. The ironic thing is that they are not even remotely tolerant of those who disagree with them.

I am for civil unions/domestic partnerships because I believe it is one's choice who one lives with, and what they do. I do not support the homosexual agenda and its attempts to redefine marriage, and nor do I support its tendency to employ underhanded tactics that include but aren't limited to what I said above, targeting children, and championing intolerance.

hightech

Recruiter

03-26-2013

Gay marriage should be mandatory for all citizens.

Straight marriage has failed. Now is the time for gay marriage.

Brennivin

03-26-2013

Quote:
AK47WOLF:
If I use such rhetoric as "I am AGAINST gay marriage", I am playing into the aspect of the homosexual agenda whose goal is to paint gays seeking marriage as "victims". Through appeals to emotion the agenda attempts to make you forget or guilt you out of caring that gays who demand to be included under the umbrella of marriage are actually on the attack against the traditional definition of marriage.

This strategy has worked so well that gays and their proponents are no longer satisfied with simple tolerance. If you aren't outwardly celebrating the movement, you are regarded as an insensitive bigot. The ironic thing is that they are not even remotely tolerant of those who disagree with them.

I am for civil unions/domestic partnerships because I believe it is one's choice who one lives with, and what they do. I do not support the homosexual agenda and its attempts to redefine marriage, and nor do I support its tendency to employ underhanded tactics that include but aren't limited to what I said above, targeting children, and championing intolerance.

The traditional definition of marriage is substantially different than the marriage we see today, so don't even go there.

Edit: You know, a woman being traded off as property to whoever can make the highest offer to her father.

Kodoku

03-26-2013

Quote:
are actually on the attack against the traditional definition of marriage.
You're upset about an attack on a definition?

Also, if we love traditional marriage so much, then why are we okay with interracial marriage?

Colonel JK

03-26-2013

Where's the idgaf option?

ProbabIyTerribad

03-26-2013

Quote:
AK47WOLF:

You're a moron.

AK47WOLF

03-26-2013

Quote:
Brennivin:
The traditional definition of marriage is substantially different than the marriage we see today, so don't even go there.

Edit: You know, a woman being traded off as property to whoever can make the highest offer to her father.

You mean people corrupt well-meaning and benevolent institutions when there is money involved in some way?

You don't say. Doesn't that happen with...everything? So how is this a relevant point?

Quote:
tempname525:
You're a moron.

Your logic is astounding. I have been convinced to change my standing due in no small part to your contributions. You sir are amazing.

SkeithGotBanned

03-26-2013

Are you for or against *** same marriage?

Yes
No

ROFL at the answers. They should be "for" and "against", not "yes" and "no".

I bet OP is a f4g.

stillnotCampir

03-26-2013

Homosexuals will never be able to engage in the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony. If they want fake western marriage have at it.