now one cares if you bought Bioshock

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

yes believe it or not no one cares if your bought Bioshock Infinite and think its the best game since last month or the best game of the year. Since we heard about Bioshock a few million matches of LOL have been played, Bioshock 1 is like 5$ in bargain bins the multiplay suck no one stuck around playing the multiplayer, your stuck beating a game that will take you alil over 20 hrs to beat and when your done because you know how to beat it you be back playing LOL in no time so no im not gonna drop everything im doing for the latest hypefest. your hyped and excited? good for you, once the new game smell wares off(a weekend) your be back playing a game with real replay value.

Just notice spelling error on title damn you keyboard damn you.

SSJayso

03-26-2013

off topic.

Dryad Soraka

03-26-2013

i never cared for bioshock

coolmans

03-26-2013

i bought bioschock

King Mog

03-26-2013

I bought BioShock and will happily play it until I am satisfied

Better Ban Talon

03-26-2013

I masturbate to Bioshock

Tharama

03-26-2013

I kinda care. I've never played a BioShock game but it seems to be quite popular so they must of done something right.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gholdenman View Post
I kinda care. I've never played a BioShock game but it seems to be quite popular so they must of done something right.
yea they release a 3 year hyped game in march,this game is so stupid its sad, 1 it cluttered with Quick Time Events 2 its just a story fps and those are short and daunting to replay, we are talking about hype, in March. no other games are out this game is reviewed on what it is and a Single player story fps it pretty good, replay value horrible,multiplayer on the 1st was dumb because it story based game, once you learn how to beat it, and find out the story it just another paper weight, i rather buy 60$ of RP.

im just tried of all the people sayin gonna go play bioshock like they stumbled on to gold, yeah good luck with you 20 hr drama that will leave you hanging for sequal and you can wait 3 to 4 years for that too. so while you copy enters the trade market , games with real substance like SC2 and LOL will be played MILLIONS of times worldwide as we all wait for that next great and amazing story based sequal to Bioshock infinite.

King Mog

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
yea they release a 3 year hyped game in march,this game is so stupid its sad, 1 it cluttered with Quick Time Events 2 its just a story fps and those are short and daunting to replay, we are talking about hype, in March. no other games are out this game is reviewed on what it is and a Single player story fps it pretty good, replay value horrible,multiplayer on the 1st was dumb because it story based game, once you learn how to beat it, and find out the story it just another paper weight, i rather buy 60$ of RP.

im just tried of all the people sayin gonna go play bioshock like they stumbled on to gold, yeah good luck with you 20 hr drama that will leave you hanging for sequal and you can wait 3 to 4 years for that too. so while you copy enters the trade market , games with real substance like SC2 and LOL will be played MILLIONS of times worldwide as we all wait for that next great and amazing story based sequal to Bioshock infinite.
Enjoy a game for what it is. When you learn to do that you will be a happier person.

CatchandKiss

03-26-2013

OP is mad because he can't afford Bioshock?