Dominion video Tutorials + $40 RP giveaways!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingstreet View Post
good video fancy. can't wait to see what else you have coming. this will save me lots of time explaining stupid **** to rl friends who insist on queuing with me in dom.

favorite part: "the center of the map has the storm relic; it increases your size and makes you shockingly more effective" (sexy/i dunno? voice) only concern is you didn't actually say what the buff does.
"Once aquired will give you a shield and fire lightning at people you attack"

I guess i could try to make it more general... but that was as basic as I could get

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

hahaha fair. if that's the only thing i can mention that i found odd about the video i would say you did a really good job fancy. here's the description from lolwiki for quick reference

The Greater Relic buffs will increase your champion's size for its duration, granting extra range on their auto attacks and abilities.
Storm Shield: Shield grants an absorption shield that will recharge if the champion doesn't receive damage for 10 seconds.
Storm Shield: Lightning allows the champion to passively detonate a lightning blast inflicting 90 (10 x level) magic damage on the champion's autoattacks and damaging spells with a 4 second cooldown.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Great job so far fancy. Keep up the good work.

Fancy Wolf

03-28-2013

bump

Fancy Wolf

03-29-2013

bump

Juxxthefluxx

03-29-2013

Even though I am sure it's been answered on a previous page (or in the in the video, I don't remember), I figured I would ask this to give you a free bump:

When can we expect the next video?

Fancy Wolf

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juxxthefluxx View Post
Even though I am sure it's been answered on a previous page (or in the in the video, I don't remember), I figured I would ask this to give you a free bump:

When can we expect the next video?
Soon TM as in when i go to bed tonight itll be uploading

Fancy Wolf

03-31-2013

bump

NamKim

03-31-2013

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3tlxby/

Stay Fancy my friends.

Fancy Wolf

03-31-2013

bump