Dominion video Tutorials + $40 RP giveaways!

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

03-25-2013

Hey guys!

Ill bring up the giveaway portion here so you can tell people ahead of time and I will also make a GD thread and keep that bumped up aswell.

Im going to go get $40 in RP every month (most likley $10 cards x4) to giveaway to subscribers who comment something specific which ill mention in the video released later this week, anyone can get the RP its a giveaway! So yes even PECS can have MORE free RP!

here just take it!

HERE JUST TAKE IT!!!.

Also my stream where you can get live dominion advice (when im on)
http://www.twitch.tv/sirfancywolf

ChemoshofBones

03-25-2013

great idea for next one heres da pitch. countering bd's like shaco rammus kass POOTERSS etc XD. I see alot of people have trouble with this in solo que and i feel getting knowledge out there best way to stop the bleeding :x/

NamKim

03-25-2013

I like free RP.

Evólutión

03-25-2013

good video.

NamKim

03-25-2013

I laughed every hard about the team composition part...mostly because it's true...

Weeks1

03-25-2013

Liked, subscribed, fave'd, shared on facebook/twitter/google+/myspace/reddit/digg/craigslist

molokodude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

ABOUT TIME. 10/10 got feels and jitters

Evólutión

03-26-2013

bump

Volandum

03-26-2013

I wonder if those were my shrooms you were killing, hue.

War1eader

03-26-2013

Well done and funny video! Some thoughts, it would have been nice if you named the other caps in addition to windmill. I understand that kass is OP and naming him as bruiser, mage, assassin, tank, support, is amusing to vets, but do you really want to advertise kass to new players? Finally, it would have been nice if you could have shown the outcome of solo-farming lane (gangbang), following the show > tell rubric. Again, a very well done video, which should be very helpful to new players, kudos!

12345 ... 7