If poppy ults Alistar, she ignores his headbutt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagenor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Just played a game where poppy would ult me(As alistar) every engagement. From what I understand and read on the wiki and her abilities in league of legends. She should ignore all damage sources and CC from anyone in the game EXCEPT from her ulted target.

So, the target she ults should still be able to damage her and CC her. However, I had just played a game where poppy would ult me as Alistar, I could pulversize her just fine, but every time I tried to headbutt her, she would go no where. Is this intended? I was able to damage her and knock her up just fine, it's just that I couldn't knock her back -- and she was NOT in middle of a charge in every one of those headbutt attempts. I tried to headbutt her when she was in middle of a charge once, and it still sent her back some-what(when she was not ulting)

Ultimately, even though poppy ults alistar, she becomes immune to his headbutt(but not pulverize)

KvarrBrown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-26-2013

This bug is very old...

But I dont know if it is just Alistar headbutt or anykind of knockback...

AZ Frost

03-26-2013

That does seem fishy..but poppy seems to be weird. If i play poppy and fight a jayce (for example) when i charge at him and i start to make contact and he uses his knockback, just after, his move takes priority and i go flying while he stays in place...so annoying.