Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Crashing After Game Ends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floran

03-25-2013

Everytime for the past bunches of games, when it ends the game just crashes and doesn't go to the after screen so i can honor players who deserve it and look at the stats. It just closes league and i have to click and relog to get back into the client for another game. I find this very annoying. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Shinako

03-25-2013

I've been having it too recently, but I think it's because I just got Windows 8. I never had it with Windows 7.

Although I have friends who've never had problems with it even with Windows 8.

Electricflow

03-26-2013

This has happend to me a few times yesterday, but not every time. Yesterday was the first day that I had played in awhile.

Running windows 7 64 bit on a imac.

Starrow

Recruiter

03-26-2013

I run a windows 7. ive posted about this before and about ping spikes but no help