I asked this girl out.. now what do GD?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

loooooooololol

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaboopie View Post
if she didn't directly say no, keep trying until she gets a restraining order.
lololol

TSM Redmagejake

03-25-2013

ok... lets count all the sexual harassment and r.ape ideas that were suggested so far from this thread

RanmanReborn

03-25-2013

Stop asking girls out and just meet them at parties drunk. Flirt with them a little, talk them up, and make them think you know what you're doing with your *****. Even better if you know oral ***.

There. You just succeeded with women.

jaymc1130

03-25-2013

You asked her out? Silly, you don't ask them out. You just act charming and funny and eventually take them to something as just a duo (preferably after already duoing once or twice to something to acclimate to the situation) where you act even more funny and charming and then ask the following question after carefuly setting up the correct (close, almost intimate) circumstances: "So, uh, is this a date? Or..." If she smiles (and if you are doing this right she will) then 9 times out of 10 you should kiss her on the spot. Bam. Being asked out done right. You don't ask, you just take them out and create a situation where she wants desperately to say yes.

Edit: Ever seen the movie Kick-Ass? Thats how it works. Thats what they want. I don't know why, it seems insane and to make no sense but I swear this works.

TSM Redmagejake

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymc1130 View Post
You asked her out? Silly, you don't ask them out. You just act charming and funny and eventually take them to something as just a duo (preferably after already duoing once or twice to something to acclimate to the situation) where you act even more funny and charming and then ask the following question after carefuly setting up the correct (close, almost intimate) circumstances: "So, uh, is this a date? Or..." If she smiles (and if you are doing this right she will) then 9 times out of 10 you should kiss her on the spot. Bam. Being asked out done right. You don't ask, you just take them out and create a situation where she wants desperately to say yes.

Edit: Ever seen the movie Kick-Ass? Thats how it works. Thats what they want. I don't know why, it seems insane and to make no sense but I swear this works.

omg...

jaymc1130

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanmanReborn View Post
Stop asking girls out and just meet them at parties drunk. Flirt with them a little, talk them up, and make them think you know what you're doing with your *****. Even better if you know oral ***.

There. You just succeeded with women.
This is how to get laid, not how to get a girl. There's a difference.

Not Jarvan

03-25-2013

you told her you had feelings must thought you were a girl. Boys dont have feelings. Where you the girl or was he /she.

AHUEAHUEAHUEA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

That's a no.

Even if that wasn't a "no", I would advise you to stay away from a girl who won't even bother making it clear because either 1) she's too inconsiderate to have even thought of it, or 2) she's leaving options open by leaving you hanging. (Not saying either of these are wrong as no one has the authority to judge, but I personally woudn't bother)

FiddIesticks Bot

03-25-2013

keep trying, don't give up! D:

Tell her that you're CEO of some company and would like to take her out to Mc Donald

WizardWhateley

03-25-2013

It sounds like a no. When they say no, move along to the next one. Nothing to see here.