I pray...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jimmy Noir

11-04-2010

Hello. I'm a huge fan of LOL, sadly I own a mac... I've been using my friends comp to play every chance I get but because I can only once a week, any skills I gain over that week are lost before I can play again. Thus I decided to wait for the mac release so my ELO doesn't grow while I don't but I can't stand the wait... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get the mac out soon. I know this is asking a lot but I'm just saying that I hate seeing all this stuff coming out while I feel the mac client is being completely ignored. Thanks to those who read this.

Racecar0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-04-2010

I would say that the Mac users are far from being ignored. The mere fact that they have a Mac client suggests otherwise. Just understand that it is in beta right now and the bugs still need ironing out. The day will come when it's ready for a full public release. Don't fret too much.

sciyth

11-05-2010

you can still play on the in the beta tough and all your scores still get recorded. I haven't found any game play bugs that stop me from playing.

Turkey Farmer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2010

I would think they would release the full mac version in late January or February. Funny thing is that they said it would come out in August, then they said it would come out in the fall, but we are still in the testing phase at this moment.

DBChill

Recruiter

11-05-2010

What is bootcamp? Boot Camp is a utility included with Apple Inc.'s Mac OS X v10.5 "Leopard" and v10.6 "Snow Leopard" operating systems that assists users in installing Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or GNU/Linux operating systems on Intel-based Macintosh computers.

I've been playing League of Legends for over a year and a half on my Mac. While there is a slight inconvenience rebooting into Windows mode, it runs perfectly on my Windows side.

With that said, patience is a virtue my friend. The mac client is currently being tested in a semi-open beta. Last I read it seems as if they are shooting for late 2010 early 2011 launch. Until then I highly recommend bootcamp

Jimmy Noir

11-05-2010

How do I play the beta? Last I heard they stopped giving out passes.

Racecar0

Recruiter

11-06-2010

It's a common misconception that there are "keys" or "passes" to play in the beta. Really, it was just a download link like it was for the Windows client. Riot removed the links to the file, though. So, in a way, you're correct. Riot does not want more people getting ahold of the Mac client at this time.