Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I hate arguing about serious issues irl

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stillnotCampir

Senior Member

03-25-2013

People have such bad/uninformed opinions. It's like they go read reddit for an hour and have every human rights issue figured out. This is double true with females who for some reason have the worst opinions on just about everything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KonFewShuN

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
kingpir:
People have such bad/uninformed opinions. It's like they go read reddit for an hour and have every human rights issue figured out. This is double true with females who for some reason have the worst opinions on just about everything.


sounds like a jtf thread

i like where this is going, what issue might this be?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stillnotCampir

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
KonFewShuN:
sounds like a jtf thread

i like where this is going, what issue might this be?


Got into an argument about religious freedom with 2 of my gf's roommates. They were talking about how "oppressed" Christians are in Canada and how Islams get whatever they want.

I pointed out that in Quebec Burqa's are banned from public buildings and that there are literally 0 forms of Christian oppression where we live (quite the opposite really, we even have publicly funded Catholic education).

Their rebuttals:

"Muslims are allowed to bring kirpans into schools" - That's Sikhism,
"My step dad is from Syria so I have an informed perspective" - her step dad is a christian Syrian that is very hateful towards Islamic communities


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acindo

Senior Member

03-25-2013

I don't consider religion serious. But I see your point. Those girls are clearly going places.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stillnotCampir

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Acindo:
I don't consider religion serious.


No one really cares if you think religion is serious because currently it runs the world.

By chance are you a woman?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weedlayer

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
kingpir:
No one really cares if you think religion is serious because currently it runs the world.

By chance are you a woman?


You could tone down the misogyny just a tad.

Men and women can be equally stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acindo

Senior Member

03-25-2013

It certainly does run the world. That's one of the biggest problems actually.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stillnotCampir

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Weedlayer:
You could tone down the misogyny just a tad.

Men and women can be equally stupid.


^whiteknight


Don't act like everything I'm saying isn't true, no fairmaidens will care.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weedlayer

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
kingpir:
^whiteknight


Don't act like everything I'm saying isn't true, no fairmaidens will care.


"You object to calling all women unilaterally stupid, therefore you are a white knight."

Well, I can't argue with that logic, I guess you win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stillnotCampir

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Weedlayer:
"You object to calling all women unilaterally stupid, therefore you are a white knight."

Well, I can't argue with that logic, I guess you win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE