Why do parents

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acindo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Let their kids get so ****ing obese at such a young age?

I mean really. Seeing 5 yr olds as wide as they are tall is sickening.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acindo View Post
Let their kids get so ****ing obese at such a young age?

I mean really. Seeing 5 yr olds as wide as they are tall is sickening.
It's called laziness

They are too lazy / selfish to change their lifestyle to benefit their child, it's that simple.

CatchandKiss

03-25-2013

Because they're bad parents.

Jesus thy Lord

03-25-2013

Technology + Sedentarism = GG

FattyMcBacon

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus thy Lord View Post
Yup. It's sad.

Acindo

03-25-2013

Speaking of those fat parents to, do they reallllllly think having a diet coke with their super sized maccas meal is going to do anything? Bah.

I want a fat tax. C'mon government.

morroc

03-25-2013

Quote:
Speaking of those fat parents to, do they reallllllly think having a diet coke with their super sized maccas meal is going to do anything? Bah.

I want a fat tax. C'mon government.
Given there are more than 55% of people overweight ( != obese) in USA, it's more likely that there is going to be a *slim tax* rather than a *fat tax* in USA!

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus thy Lord View Post
Nope!

My children have wall mounted TV's in their rooms, each a tablet, computers, etc etc...

All 3 are very fit, intelligent, and athletic. Why? Because my wife and I are awesome parents that know what we are doing. We aren't ****ty lazy parents, like so many today are, and we feed our kids properly. We provide them outlets for physical and mental exercise, putting those above the lazy and easy things. We travel with our children, let them experience culture, instead of keeping them stuck in one place....

Children today aren't fat because of technology. Kids today are fat because their parents suck, and it should be considered child abuse. No! Your 8 year old isn't 100Lbs because of a thyroid. Your 8 year old is 100Lbs because you feed your 8 year old garbage and aren't a proper parent.

EDIT:

In the event you couldn't tell, obesity in children really pisses me off, there is absolutely no reason beyond **** parents for it to be happening. It isn't hard to feed a child properly, and as crazy as it sounds, kids love sports and physical activities. You put a kid on a trampoline and they will jump around for hours on end. Put the kid in a Gymnastics class, they will go ape **** for hours on end. Swimming? Kids lover the water too! Forcing your child to stay indoors and watch TV all day, then feed them **** like McDonalds, is nothing short of abuse.

CatchandKiss

03-26-2013

Quote:
I want a fat tax.
Get ****ed.
I'm skinny as a rake, and KFC is delicious.