Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thank You

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sychow

03-25-2013

Just wanted to thank you PvP.Net to make this game suck. I just lost 4 games cause, for no reason, my Ping go all the way up to 500 when im mid game.

Thanks a lot for making me enjoy this lag game and being demoted cause of your servers.

Starrow

Recruiter

03-25-2013

same, my pts is now 0...

A raccoon

03-25-2013

i got the same thing, i posted about it too, my ping goes up randomly around 470 480 ms only for the duration of the game then its fine. it did it to me like 3 or 4 time into 50 game

Disturbed Sanity

03-26-2013

Hasn't happened to me. Are you sure it's not a problem on your own end?

IS177b86c46dd7cf

03-26-2013

Sometimes if you're listening to music online, or some auto-updates occur. I don't really know how your ping could go up because of the server.
This number is basically the time between you make an action and the server receives it, and I don't think Riot are moving their servers during your games.