Surprise, I'm Jax! (Ask Jax)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa let out a hearty chuckle and nodded.

Have no fear, Grandmaster, I made sure that your new living quarters will be spacious enough for someone of your stature - I'm certain you would find it to your taste.

Tybresa smiles sympathetically and tilts her head slightly as she eyes the lamp up and down. She has seen it in use countless of times on the Fields of Justice, but only now did she see it so close, for the first time in her summoner career.

Of course, Jax - the Council of Equity would never ask you to change you again. Once was enough, and only because it was necessary. Otherwise, us of the Institute wish to make all champions comfortable for who they are and make certain they live the life they wish to.

She smiles warmly at Jax. Do you also have stories to go with the bite-marks and rust on your lamp?
"Its nice to know."

Jax thinks for a moment

"That it probably impossible for me to tell you. The original council demanded me not to reveal anything about my past, including my exploits of war and adventure."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
"Its nice to know."

Jax thinks for a moment

"That it probably impossible for me to tell you. The original council demanded me not to reveal anything about my past, including my exploits of war and adventure."
Tybresa pouted, seeming disappointed to hear that answer. She glanced at the lamp and pointed at some visible bite-marks on the metal bar.

What about that - if I'm unmistakeable, those are the teeth of Cho'gath himself. Must have been quite an epic battle if it left a dent on your lamp - surely you can tell me about that, considering it must have been on the Fields of Justice.

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Quote:
Tybresa pouted, seeming disappointed to hear that answer. She glanced at the lamp and pointed at some visible bite-marks on the metal bar.

What about that - if I'm unmistakeable, those are the teeth of Cho'gath himself. Must have been quite an epic battle if it left a dent on your lamp - surely you can tell me about that, considering it must have been on the Fields of Justice.
"Actually..." Jax stopped himself, he glanced around, and continued to talk "...This happened before Cho'gath was bound to the fields, it was during his feasting rampart. I fought him hard as my fellow champions were fainted from the battle. At the end I managed to subdue the beast, but not before taking a bite on my lamp and after it, my left shoulder. The effect lasts until today, this is why that, while I'm stronger on my left hand, I use my right hand to counter strike."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
"Actually..." Jax stopped himself, he glanced around, and continued to talk "...This happened before Cho'gath was bound to the fields, it was during his feasting rampart. I fought him hard as my fellow champions were fainted from the battle. At the end I managed to subdue the beast, but not before taking a bite on my lamp and after it, my left shoulder. The effect lasts until today, this is why that, while I'm stronger on my left hand, I use my right hand to counter strike."
Tybresa tilted her head, obviously intrigued by this new fact. Jax was a champion that dated way before her own joining of the League - this was news to her. She clapped her hands together excitedly and beamed at Jax.

How brave of you, Jax! I had never known that ...

She tilted her head slightly, smirking.

You should consider writing a book someday. I'm certain you have seen plenty of interesting and noteworthy things in your life and experiences - something others would be more than interested to read. Have you ever thought of that?

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Quote:
Tybresa tilted her head, obviously intrigued by this new fact. Jax was a champion that dated way before her own joining of the League - this was news to her. She clapped her hands together excitedly and beamed at Jax.

How brave of you, Jax! I had never known that ...

She tilted her head slightly, smirking.

You should consider writing a book someday. I'm certain you have seen plenty of interesting and noteworthy things in your life and experiences - something others would be more than interested to read. Have you ever thought of that?
"I have, but the council will hear none of it, I am not allowed to share my past exploits. I just risked myself telling you this story. It is one of the shames of the league, back in it's founding."

Dear Urgot

03-26-2013

*Urgot approaches Jax, his question readied*

Jax, *wheeeze* how have you trained your reflexes to the point of *wheeeze* being able to dodge Champions' attacks whilst carrying that lamppost?

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*Urgot approaches Jax, his question readied*

Jax, *wheeeze* how have you trained your reflexes to the point of *wheeeze* being able to dodge Champions' attacks whilst carrying that lamppost?
"Hello Urgot, I do not really dodge champions with my lamp post, I block with it. Its just that the council thought it will be to similar to pantheon so they made it officially called 'Dodge'. At any case I trained for years just to be able to block with it, my reflexes are as sharp as Lee Sin's while I'm as flexible as Akali. You should see me water dance.

I have a question for you now: Do you struggle through single doors too?"

Dear Urgot

03-26-2013

Quote:
"Hello Urgot, I do not really dodge champions with my lamp post, I block with it. Its just that the council thought it will be to similar to pantheon so they made it officially called 'Dodge'. At any case I trained for years just to be able to block with it, my reflexes are as sharp as Lee Sin's while I'm as flexible as Akali. You should see me water dance.

I have a question for you now: Do you struggle through single doors too?"
Interesting. *wheeeze*

*Urgot looks back at Jax's door, where the frame is slightly warped.*

I do not wish to talk about it.

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Interesting. *wheeeze*

*Urgot looks back at Jax's door, where the frame is slightly warped.*

I do not wish to talk about it.
((Jax doesn't currently have a living quarter ^_^ But I enjoyed your joke and will continue it.))

"Its fine, I get it too." Jax looks at the gate to his area in the grand gardens, the small iron gate was too small for him. The gate was bended in a strange way designed to fit for a very large person.

Unexisted

03-26-2013

Hi Jax can you teach me some of your moves?