Surprise, I'm Jax! (Ask Jax)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
((And Hello Kameil, you will never guess who I am. And if you do, don't tell anyone. Anyway, thank you and its good to "see" you too.))
((Hmm, hmm, quite the conundrum. Figuring you out will take more than looking through the compendium... Have fun with Jax though.))

SurpriseImJax

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
((Hmm, hmm, quite the conundrum. Figuring you out will take more than looking through the compendium... Have fun with Jax though.))
((^_^ Thanks))

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

((Shamefully bumping into the target dummies, hoping to get anyone's attention.))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

(( You bumped and I answered - SURPRAAAIIISEEE, IT'S THE STEWARD! ))

One could hear the clicking of heels approaching long before the source made its appearance, a purple-robed figure climbing down the stairs leading towards the Grand Gardens of the Institute of War. As it got closer, you would notice that it is, in fact, a woman, with fair hair and blue eyes. There doesn't seem to be anything else to differentiate her from the other summoners, save for the golden outer trim, the black crest embroided on the chest and back of the robes and a noticeable tight-fitted black choker with a single, shining purple gem. She stops close to the Grandmaster at Arms and watches him exercise with the dummies, her hands folded neatly in her lap and smiling warmly. She doesn't seem to want to disturb Jax in his training, so she'll simply await until he'll notice her.

AskKarthus

03-26-2013

(( SURPRISE, ITS KARTHUS!!!!! One important thing to note, I roleplay based off of Karthus' old lore. ))

"Why are you Empowered strikes incapable of doing extra damage to turrets?"

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
(( You bumped and I answered - SURPRAAAIIISEEE, IT'S THE STEWARD! ))

One could hear the clicking of heels approaching long before the source made its appearance, a purple-robed figure climbing down the stairs leading towards the Grand Gardens of the Institute of War. As it got closer, you would notice that it is, in fact, a woman, with fair hair and blue eyes. There doesn't seem to be anything else to differentiate her from the other summoners, save for the golden outer trim, the black crest embroided on the chest and back of the robes and a noticeable tight-fitted black choker with a single, shining purple gem. She stops close to the Grandmaster at Arms and watches him exercise with the dummies, her hands folded neatly in her lap and smiling warmly. She doesn't seem to want to disturb Jax in his training, so she'll simply await until he'll notice her.
((Errr... No, doesn't work. Leave it for the Jax-man. Anyway, hi!))

Jax heard the Steward's heels long before she was even next to him, he kept practicing until she was close enough before stopping and sitting down on one of the chairs next to the tables, he gestured her to do the same. He started to talk with his rough and hard voice.

"Steward, what a pleasant surprise. Sit down, be my guest." Around the area a small bedroll can be found. "Welcome to my adobe. Since the league has let me open up the visiting again, they did not give me a normal place to live in so that's all I have. But I don't care, I can train here and train others easily."

Jax looked at her choker, his eyes penetrating beyond armor and into the very essence of the person, studying, analyzing, computing. "What brings you here? Came to give good ol' Jax a visit?"

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( SURPRISE, ITS KARTHUS!!!!! One important thing to note, I roleplay based off of Karthus' old lore. ))

"Why are you Empowered strikes incapable of doing extra damage to turrets?"
((Still, only works for jax so far. And sorry I missed this one out ^_^))

"They don't, I simply attack twice two times immediately, depending when my summoner chooses to use the spell."

Shandora

03-26-2013

Quote:
((Errr... No, doesn't work. Leave it for the Jax-man. Anyway, hi!))

Jax heard the Steward's heels long before she was even next to him, he kept practicing until she was close enough before stopping and sitting down on one of the chairs next to the tables, he gestured her to do the same. He started to talk with his rough and hard voice.

"Steward, what a pleasant surprise. Sit down, be my guest." Around the area a small bedroll can be found. "Welcome to my adobe. Since the league has let me open up the visiting again, they did not give me a normal place to live in so that's all I have. But I don't care, I can train here and train others easily."

Jax looked at her choker, his eyes penetrating beyond armor and into the very essence of the person, studying, analyzing, computing. "What brings you here? Came to give good ol' Jax a visit?"
Tybresa tilted her head slightly, pleasantly surprised that Jax /actually/ knew who she was. She curtsied and spoke out in a polite and warm tone.

Greetings to you, champion. I am glad to see you are still in shape and keeping it so. She nods in gratitude and takes a seat, neatly arranging the folds of her robes before she crosses her legs. She looked around, pursing her lips together.

Mm, this is one of the reasons I came to visit - other than wanting to check up on good ol' Jax. She chuckles and winks jokingly.

I came here to talk to you about your chambers - the Council of Equity appreciates that you have agreed to allow visitors and social calls, and deeply regrets not setting you up with a more appropriate living quarters for your person. She smiles politely. Simply put, I am here to set you up in your new rooms here, at the Institute.

(( Oh well, I gave it a try. And Ohaaaiii~ o/ Also, I'm not sure whether Jax is a pervert or a really philosophical guy ... 'eyes penetrating through armor'..... ))

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa tilted her head slightly, pleasantly surprised that Jax /actually/ knew who she was. She curtsied and spoke out in a polite and warm tone.

Greetings to you, champion. I am glad to see you are still in shape and keeping it so. She nods in gratitude and takes a seat, neatly arranging the folds of her robes before she crosses her legs. She looked around, pursing her lips together.

Mm, this is one of the reasons I came to visit - other than wanting to check up on good ol' Jax. She chuckles and winks jokingly.

I came here to talk to you about your chambers - the Council of Equity appreciates that you have agreed to allow visitors and social calls, and deeply regrets not setting you up with a more appropriate living quarters for your person. She smiles politely. Simply put, I am here to set you up in your new rooms here, at the Institute.

(( Oh well, I gave it a try. And Ohaaaiii~ o/ Also, I'm not sure whether Jax is a pervert or a really philosophical guy ... 'eyes penetrating through armor'..... ))
((I'll let your imagination 'leap' huehuehuehue... I rethought about that... He has x-ray vision for clothes... wait no... he just analyzes his acquaintances using his superior skills and knowledge.))

"Ahh, yes... my chambers... If you would, I just want to have a request before we open anything else. My new living quarters should have a double door entrance, imagine me squeezing through a single door..." Jax gave a heartly laughter, although he sounded rough, you could see that the champ' was a nice person. "Now... living in the institute... it sounds okay but I just hope I can get acquainted to the life in the institute. Until now, I lived a calm life in closure, but since they let me change my lamp, I changed my lifestyle for how that I want to live it. But one thing that I will never change, is my lamp. The old rust is like a part of me." Jax takes the lamp post and shows it to Tybresa.

Shandora

03-26-2013

Quote:
((I'll let your imagination 'leap' huehuehuehue... I rethought about that... He has x-ray vision for clothes... wait no... he just analyzes his acquaintances using his superior skills and knowledge.))

"Ahh, yes... my chambers... If you would, I just want to have a request before we open anything else. My new living quarters should have a double door entrance, imagine me squeezing through a single door..." Jax gave a heartly laughter, although he sounded rough, you could see that the champ' was a nice person. "Now... living in the institute... it sounds okay but I just hope I can get acquainted to the life in the institute. Until now, I lived a calm life in closure, but since they let me change my lamp, I changed my lifestyle for how that I want to live it. But one thing that I will never change, is my lamp. The old rust is like a part of me." Jax takes the lamp post and shows it to Tybresa.
Tybresa let out a hearty chuckle and nodded.

Have no fear, Grandmaster, I made sure that your new living quarters will be spacious enough for someone of your stature - I'm certain you would find it to your taste.

Tybresa smiles sympathetically and tilts her head slightly as she eyes the lamp up and down. She has seen it in use countless of times on the Fields of Justice, but only now did she see it so close, for the first time in her summoner career.

Of course, Jax - the Council of Equity would never ask you to change you again. Once was enough, and only because it was necessary. Otherwise, us of the Institute wish to make all champions comfortable for who they are and make certain they live the life they wish to.

She smiles warmly at Jax. Do you also have stories to go with the bite-marks and rust on your lamp?