Surprise, I'm Jax! (Ask Jax)

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SurpriseImJax

03-25-2013

A large figure can be seen holding a lamp-post inside the institute's Grand Gardens.

It seems to be hitting target dummies with it, every few hits the lamp glows with power and when he hits with the empowered lamp, it returns to an unlit state. The large figure turns as you approach and sits on one of the 3 chairs next to a table nearby. It looks at you through his 6 eyed mask and with pride tells you:

((Well, since the last Jax was inactive for 4 months, I took over his place. So... Surprise! Because it did come with a little surprise no? Be sure to ask me some questions from time to time so I won't get bored.
Everyone are welcome to my thread and I'll be sure to visit other champions too... And various summoners and... others?
If you think I mess Jax a bit, PLEAAAASE tell me. I want to be the best Jax till now.))

Fae Lulu

03-25-2013

Lulu happen to be passing by when she noticed Jax practicing in the gardens. Without warning, she rushed over toward the champion with a nearly-insane smile.

"HELLO JAX!" She shouted before backing up a bit, "So if I may ask...what do you eat for breakfast, Mr. Champion?"

SurpriseImJax

03-25-2013

Jax looked at Lulu, his expression untold behind his mask. He readies his weapon like he is about to hit her and just before he does he shows her a plate that came out of no-where filled with blueberry muffins and an omellete.

"I enjoy blueberry muffins and Mushroom Omlettes with Patte Cheese. Want some?"

((DANG this came in fast! Anyway, I'll give a troll answer for a troll question ^_^))

Fae Lulu

03-25-2013

((Lulu works fast))

Without hesitation Lulu took a muffin off the plate with a smile, "Thanks! You're so much nicer than Pix said you were. So what's with the lamp thingy? why not use a sword or staff or a fish or a claw or a..."

Lulu continued to list off strange weapons nonstop for quite some time, showing little sign of stopping anytime soon.

SurpriseImJax

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
((Lulu works fast))

Without hesitation Lulu took a muffin off the plate with a smile, "Thanks! You're so much nicer than Pix said you were. So what's with the lamp thingy? why not use a sword or staff or a fish or a claw or a..."

Lulu continued to list off strange weapons nonstop for quite some time, showing little sign of stopping anytime soon.
Jax Sighs. He then use his large gloved hand and flicks Lulu's ear, knowing that it will get her attention fixed.

"I use a lamp because I'm too strong and experienced to use any other weapon. The council of Equity forced me to use a lamp. Since their replacement they allowed me to use a real weapon so some summoners equip me with swords, spears and even a morning-star. I still prefer the lamp because it hits hard without causing too much mess... Also, you're welcome."

Jax then gave an angry face to Pix, obviously Pix couldn't have seen it but he could've felt Jax's wrath.

Almogs

03-25-2013

((Hello Jax, and welcome to the RP forums! Unless you were already here before that. Anyway, I'll come visit your thread as soon as I come up with something.))

SurpriseImJax

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
((Hello Jax, and welcome to the RP forums! Unless you were already here before that. Anyway, I'll come visit your thread as soon as I come up with something.))
((Thank you, yes I've been lurking around before I started Jax... TBH I just took your slot. No hard feelings though... right?))

Almogs

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
((Thank you, yes I've been lurking around before I started Jax... TBH I just took your slot. No hard feelings though... right?))
((Nah, all good. Guess I did the "Jax at Arms" account for nothing though )

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

((Ah, Jax... good to see you. I'll be updating the compendium now.))

SurpriseImJax

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
((Ah, Jax... good to see you. I'll be updating the compendium now.))
((And Hello Kameil, you will never guess who I am. And if you do, don't tell anyone. Anyway, thank you and its good to "see" you too.))

12345 ... 6