Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] - Avatars

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

03-25-2013

Trying to do a league of draven. I saw a picture where it showed the home page after you logged in but it had a draven champion spotlight, the featured items were draven etc. etc. >.>

Shandora

03-26-2013

Interesting. Gonna give this a try. Maker knows I hate having a questionmark for a face - I'M NOT A QUEST TURN-IN DAMN IT.

TheOneTrueWaifu

03-26-2013

ahah...I'm an idiot... It was working the entire time but I had nothing in the menu box checked to display...

Now to wait for them to reply to my emails because I can't remember my password...

Shandora

03-26-2013

.. Installed it. Seems nifty, but now I have to spend time searching a good avatar picture than writing posts.

./wrists. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME.

TheOneTrueWaifu

03-26-2013

You could use the crest of that OC family of yours.

Shandora

03-26-2013

Heh. She has two. It's not as easy as it seems, you know ...

... yeah, if I go missing for two days, you'll know why.

TheOneTrueWaifu

03-26-2013

hehe, I know that feeling, when I first got it, I couldn't find anything I wanted to use. Then I randomly found my old N64 Majora's mask cartridge and decided to go with something that slightly matched my summoner name...

I quickly forgot my password however, and I've been trying to retrieve it for a while since I want to use a different picture I found.

Edit: And as I post this, I receive and email and am able to recreate my account lol

AODRG

03-26-2013

bump so others can see this

AODRG

07-07-2013

((Overdue bump so newer RP-ers can see this.))

Tybresa

07-07-2013

:<

It bugged on me ... and I'm scared to use this ever since.