Cannot Left Click anything after Key Bind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ConstipatedJoe

03-25-2013

I knew i couldn't play league with a standard IMac mouse so i took my USB wired mouse and keyboard and plugged it into the system. First Issue was that the left click still worked but in game right click couldn't move champion. I went to the key bindings and set Champion Movement to Right Click but after this happened I couldn't Left Click anything. The Good Thing was that I could now move my champion but now I couldn't left click meaning i could not buy anything, use my abilities. Thanks for any help at all

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-25-2013

Often when keybinding its possible to accidentally bind [MB1] (left click) to something. This causes you to be unable to click any of the user interface elements.

You can fix this by right clicking League of Legends.app, Show Package Contents, then double clicking on Contents, then LoL, then Config. Open the input.ini file in TextEdit, and search for the accidental [MB1] keybinding, and remove it. Alternately, just delete the file to revert to the default keybindings and start over.

BENZNER

05-24-2014

But where can you find league of legends.app? I have no idea where it is.

FreakinUnoriginl

05-24-2014

It should be in your Applications folder. You can open Finder, and in the Go menu if you don't see Applications (alongside Documents, Pictures, etc.) you can select Go To Folder and type "/Applications" (without the quotations).