Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teamwork ribbon is gone ??!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taobender uvWoW

03-25-2013

I had a Teamwork ribbon for the longest time

Eventhough i have 193 teamwork marks, and get new ones everyday....for some reason the ribbon is gone ??!!

I know itz just swag, but i kinda liked it...what gives ??!!

thebugsarebad

03-25-2013

probably got reported too much

Taobender uvWoW

03-25-2013

It would seem that the 193 teamwork marks would outwiegh the few reports i could possibly have....no ?

thebugsarebad

03-25-2013

no, if you get enough reports, you could lose your ribbon as a punishment from the tribunal.

Eunson

03-25-2013

Don't you lose ur honour too though?

Shïren

03-26-2013

Its something with the new way they do the ribbons i believe. I think its like only so many people can have any ribbon besides to terrible looking Honorable Opponent one (in which case everyone and their mother can own this thing.) Cause i have i believe just over 250 Teamwork and under 200 Honorable Opponent. I don't completely know how the ribbon system works but thats from what I'm guessing.