@Females "Menstrual pains"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
My wife, and her mother, my mother in-law....

They both have the same problem.

Their cramps are so bad, you can actually see it in their stomach muscles.

Not sure how I can make that more clear.
I assumed he was shocked at the fact your mother in-law still experiences period pain

Surely she should be well into menopause unless your like 25 and she had her daughter young or your obviously speaking in past tense but not clearly showing it.

stillnotCampir

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
I assumed he was shocked at the fact your mother in-law still experiences period pain

Surely she should be well into menopause unless your like 25 and she had her daughter young or your obviously speaking in past tense but not clearly showing it.
More so at the fact that he checks out his moms abs when she's on her period. Does your wife know Twinky?

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpir View Post
More so at the fact that he checks out his moms abs when she's on her period. Does your wife know Twinky?
Your not doing your due diligence if you don't give the mum in-law a good look down before getting married, you gotta know what your getting into down the track.

Acindo

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2051 View Post
Dude. how? I hate condoms. I would never date a girl who made me wear a condom. I just can't even feel anything with them on.
Can't feel anything? Lol something's wrong there and it's not with the condom.

Don't use those extra thin ones though. They break all the ****ing time.

stillnotCampir

03-25-2013

The best way to get a chick into bed is to casually let a trojan magnum "slip" out of your wallet.

silentpartner

03-25-2013

Quote:
The best way to get a chick into bed is to casually let a trojan magnum "slip" out of your wallet.
The old' let me pay for that drink for you, oh no, my condom has fallen out trick.

25% of the time it works all the time.

stillnotCampir

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
The old' let me pay for that drink for you, oh no, my condom has fallen out trick.

25% of the time it works all the time.
Pay for a drink? Do I like donald trump?

"Hey baby, why don't you buy me a drink -- OH SHIT my XXL condom just fell onto the floor, allow me to pick it up whilst exposing my toned ass".

ProbabIyTerribad

03-25-2013

Quote:
I also thought this was peculiar.

Jesus thy Lord

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
My period pain was unbearable...

However fortunately after having that thingy inserted into me no pain, no blood and a contraceptive which cost 33 bucks for 5 years and I don't have to remember to take everyday.
Sweetie, you are a young woman... did you not read the original post?

Colonel JK

03-25-2013

My mom still gets he period and she is 50+