Riot Games is horrible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hunters Prowl

03-25-2013

I AM DONE WITH THE TRIBUNAL. Honestly... the tribunal is such utter garbage i can't even begin to fathom my own hatred for it. The tribunal is NOT a place where rule-breaking players get punished. It's a place where EVERYONE get's punished. The entire report system from the ground up is complete trash and riot is either too lazy, or too stupid to fix it. Knowing them, they'll probably remove this thread to avoid sullying their own reputation, but i really don't care at this point. Riot is scared of all criticism and afraid that people will tell the truth about what happens. (These are all safe gyazo links.)

1. http://gyazo.com/b1cbdb535a39cc476d22b4fc2e2393c5
2. http://gyazo.com/0b95b690c4effb86f7c91c98795e6a47
3. http://gyazo.com/75c3eed93252d70fe00770933990cdc1
4. http://gyazo.com/c30957d039f65163c1335396ae9b2ae1
5. http://gyazo.com/9d149c2a3d3502f6cbd983d63341bb04

Now Riot, would you be OH SO KIND, as to tell me what rule i broke? I joined that game in queue with the other 2 players, in fact.. i know them personally and we were even on skype at the time. The only thing i could possibly even imagine being reported for was my score? But even that doesn't make sense, having a negative score/doing poorly in a match isn't even against the rules. It was obviously not intentional, seeing as how we won the game and i was supporting my team quite well.

Oh and one more thing to mention, HOW FORTUITOUS of Riot to make a rule saying that any and all bans/suspensions will never be modified. They basically tell you that if you're unfairly banned or suspended for absolutely no reason, they will never fix their own mistake. What about the massive glitch affecting the tribunal? There was a humongous amount of players what were unjustly banned, due to the fact that ancient tribunal cases that had already passed, were somehow being used against them AGAIN. Was i unbanned after this mistake? Nope. They literally banned hundreds, if not thousands of accounts for no reason, and to the extent of my knowledge only about 10%-20% were subsequently unbanned. Was there even any compensation for the banned accounts? Nope. So only 10%-20% of the completely rule-abiding players were actually unbanned like they should be, with no compensation for, in some cases, up to 2 weeks of missed game time.

A) Riot needs to completely remove ALL forms of "automatic" or "in-game" bans. Leavebusters might be an exception, assuming they can fix all the associated bugs with it. (Don't even get me started on the problems with Leavebuster)

B) They need to completely remove the tribunal. Let me get this straight... you have sooo many report cases for negative and hateful players right? So you decide that it's GOOD idea to let THOSE PEOPLE be the ones who decide whether a player get's banned or not!? What kind of logic is that? That's like making a jury full of criminals... What Riot doesn't seem to get is... LITERALLY ANYONE ON PLANET EARTH CAN MAKE A LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT. Let me put it to you this way... a 6 year old who's a little computer savvy can make a league account and vote on tribunal cases... A 6 YEAR OLD! Does that sound like it's a good idea??? No. Of course not. The reason Riot relies on the tribunal to ban players instead of doing it themselves is because they are LAZY and CHEAP. They refuse to spend the time and money it would take to create a proper system for bans and suspensions. Instead of having actual staff who can look at cases objectively, they allow acidic and vile players to sit around banning everyone. Or they rely on a computer. A computer that can't detect sarcasm.... jokes... computers can't look at the game and see what really happened... or look at the chat and read what was really going on. Only people can do that... and what people do Riot games allow to moderate the chat and have total control over bans? THE CRIMINALS. Good game plan Riot.

The Lonely Ward

03-25-2013

Your pictures are biased. Give us a link to your tribunal report.

Suommoner name

03-25-2013

The pictures aren't biased at all. They actually show the entire page. Including all of the chat. Look at the bottom/top of the chat in one pic, then check the same lines in the other. It shows the whole page dude.
Ontop of that, i would have to agree, the tribunal has so many problems. People get reported willy-nilly just because someone else in the game was mad at them. Look at the other teams teemo, he even said "f--- you" The other team was probably mad, so they reported him for nothing. I totally believe this is true, this happens too often.

Elsabet

03-25-2013

You showing the negativity of the enemy does nothing to prove your innocence. The Tribunal is for punishing players based on their behavior.

Your pictures show one game. No Tribunal case is based on one game. Provide a link to your case or expect no sympathy. Also this is an extremely inconvenient way to view the one case; awful sharing etiquette. Furthermore we don't know what you said before or after the shown game. I can only imagine what your attitude is like if you've got a Tribunal case, especially if you've had multiple punishments. (Can't imagine you're posting this after being warned.)

Hunters Prowl

03-25-2013

Showing the negativity of the enemy actually CAN help, to prove my innocence. If i can show he was being unjustly hateful the entire game, for no reason (which he was) then it shows that there is a much higher chance he will make false reports, or at least unjust reports with little reason. Ontop of that, you can be banned via tribunal from one game. It's totally possible for there to be only 1 case that gets you banned. Furthermore, anything said before the game is irrelevant, as i already stated it was with a group of friends i play with extremely regularly. And finally, if you think that i may have said or done something after the game, (which i didn't, but i obviously can't expect you to believe that) why wouldn't the opposing player include a reason? Anyone who makes a report should be forced to include a reason for that report, simply because a blank report like this could be for anything. If he's not willing to say what i did that was against the rules, chances are there wasn't anything. Lastly, anything i say before/after the game shouldn't be reportable in the first place. If there's literally no way at all to check what i said or if i even said anything. (Which there isn't) Why should i be banned for it? If Riot allowed to pre- and post game chat to be displayed in a report case then fine. But riot doesn't save any of those chat logs, which means any reports made against me, or anyone else based on pre and post game chat should be nullified, based on the fact that there is zero evidence in every case.

Otherwise i could make a report on the entire enemy team, every single game i play, saying they they swore and were making racial slurs. With no way to prove what i said is wrong, do they deserve a ban? No. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. I have not been proven guilty in this case, and i demand justice.

The Lonely Ward

03-25-2013

You can't scroll down what are you talking about.

Daerkannon

03-25-2013

The whining about tribunal bans forums is over here -> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=41

That being said, they'll tell you the exact same thing people here have already told you.

Phreaky Origami

03-25-2013

If you are just going to keep raging about the game, just stop playing it! Don't ruin everybody's experience!

Elsabet

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunters Prowl View Post
If he's not willing to say what i did that was against the rules, chances are there wasn't anything.
What interesting logic... Anyway, I kind of agree that a reason should have to be given. It surely helps in making judgments.

Anyway, if you were as innocent as you claim, you'd've just linked the case.

And no, you cannot be banned from one game. Even if you can have a case brought against you for one game, you can only be warned as punishment from that one case. It takes many punishments to be banned. If you were banned, you are toxic.

HIER0

03-25-2013

Uninstall then, no one will miss you. Enjoy Call of Duty