Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Constant crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nªtion

03-25-2013

My client crashes constantly, at random intervals. Today it has mostly been upon login. I can get past the patcher, to the login screen, then it will crash.

Just a little bit ago I was able to get to the home screen for about thirty seconds. Thankfully, I didn't try to start a game.

Not sure what other info to include, or how to get it, but I've attached my DxDiag along with a quick screenshot of the crash error.

I went on vacation and turned my computer off for a week, now neither League nor SC2 will launch. How does that make sense?

Nªtion

03-25-2013

i know that it's the end of the business day and if this is a "real" problem then riot is working on it.... but holy ****, ANY information would be appreciated!!!

Nªtion

03-26-2013

bump

Nªtion

03-26-2013

bump

Nªtion

03-26-2013

i'm sure that this may not be a "big issue" to some, but it's really pissing me off. i ran a memtest and 0 errors after 30 minutes.

Nªtion

03-26-2013

holy ****. does riot not care about their customers today?