Team player??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gepetos

03-25-2013

Bronze is a bad place where you must snipe kills and try to snowball harder than the enemy team carry and only then when you're far enough ahead you let the team pick off the stragglers while you take a tower, inhibitor, and nexus....

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Wrong. With this philosophy you will stay in Bronze.

Kills, if can be helped, should go to, in this order every game unless its obvious your entire team will need to carry said position:

ADC-APC-Damage Jungler/Top- Tank Jungler/Top - Support.

ADCs have the most expensive build and need money to do ANY damage. AP Carries need gold to do absurd amounts of damage. Junglers like Zed/Evelynn and tops like Fiora/Talon need to be able to dish out damage and they need items for it.

I don't care if you don't trust your team in Bronze, you won't get out if you don't allow people to do their jobs before you go kill stealing. Also, you being a punk ass kill stealer doing it obviously will only get your team to not want to work with you, and a team that doesn't stick together loses the game.

Gepetos

03-25-2013

50% of the time kill stealing wins the game when you have a 4v5 or even a 3v5 dying bot trying to push a tier 1 tower but because I'm fed I can easily take 2 towers top and make it back to base alive for the next wave of team respawns.

Ezran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Getting out of bronze really is about improving your mechanics. Can you last hit well? Do you ward, especially if you're not support? Do you know when to take objectives?

Learn to make an advantage and manipulate it to give you more advantages. Tbh people in high silver don't do this 65% of the time either. I just lost a game this morning because my team was greedy and went for kills instead of finishing the game.

Sephïroth

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gepetos View Post
50% of the time kill stealing wins the game when you have a 4v5 or even a 3v5 dying bot trying to push a tier 1 tower but because I'm fed I can easily take 2 towers top and make it back to base alive for the next wave of team respawns.
So you're telling me that you alone can push faster than your team together could?

IF you were with your team you could have scored an Ace, because you are "fed". And 3-5 people killing turrets sure, correct me if I'm wrong, is faster than 1 person clearing turrets.

On top of that, what if they left bottom to go deal with you, caught you in a 2v1 and killed you? Not only did you leave your team out to dry, you just fed them a free kill.

I'm not mad at you for your way of thinking, its how most people play most single player games. This is League, it is a team game. You cannot play this way and I'm just trying to help you get out of Bronze.

This is just advice if you ignore it I'll never be in Bronze so I'm not worried about it. I'm just trying to help you.