Getting out of a rut

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vandergroff

03-25-2013

Hey guys,

Let me start out by saying I am by no means an excellent player at LoL, but I like to think Im a tad bit above avrage. My last couple of games over the last couple of weeks have not been good. My support roles are doing ok but Im falling short and letting my team down when Ive been going top or jungle. The weeks leading up to this I felt I was haveing some of the better games of my LoL days. Now its bad. Not sure whats going on, maybe there is no explanation.

Anybody ever get into a rut like this? Playing bad when you know you are better then your efforts show. Ideas? Take some time off? Play normals till I get a feel for it again(bleh, already sounds like the worst). Just wonding if other people get in these types of modes.

P.S. I have been trying new champs as of late as well. Guess I just dont know them enough as I should. But I feel like the basics arnt there sometimes and it baffels me.

System Halifax

03-25-2013

It is called a down swing and I, too, recently, lost what felt like 9/10 matches (probs more, but meh)

Its the mentality you adapt after the match. I just usually say I did my best, so I could care less. But I am the guy who tries a new champion on my own promo series... so :P

Snowbi Wan

Recruiter

03-25-2013

It definitely happens. It is all in your head. I'd recommend trying anything to refresh your mindset. Go do something different. Play a different game. Try some crazy build in normal queue.