(Semi-Open RP) Eternal Soul

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maragonn

03-25-2013

"It's always been human nature... the richer get richer, the stronger get stronger, while those with nothing crumble to pieces, fading into dust. Really, it's an atrocity... the human race, so greedy, filled with their sins... condemnable wretches, worse than the most vile of beasts lurking iin the Shadow Isles."

Quote taken from an unknown source after Valoran learned of the League's betrayal.

For weeks the city-states, Noxus and Demacia in particular rally together to gather evidence and bring the traitors to justice. The guilty reach the dozens, and to the surprise of all, not a single Noxian, or affiliated Summoner is condemned. This shines a light of trust upon the dark people, and when the situation is nearly finished with a truce is made.

The New League is headed by Summoners from each and every city-state, a council. Within months, the New League discovers that they had missed certain important Summoners who were indeed stained with the filth of the guilty.

Before the Council could arrange them to be captured one by one, in secret, the information was leaked out. The Summoners learned of their immonent capture and struck first, rallying the weak-willed, the desperate and the foolish to fight while they infiltrated the Institute's most forbidden halls, The Arcane Purgatory.

This ancient and powerful site was long since shut off by the League for fear of the power contained within. One Summoner, one who will not be named, learned of this and found the spell to cast away the shields protecting it from intruders. As the last remaining guards were subdued by the Summoner and his allies, they stormed the Purgatory, plundering it of any knowledge in their desperation.

What they found was more than they'd bargained for. Deep in the darkest pits of the Purgatory, they found an altar surrounded by radiant green light, guarded by monstrous sentinels all watching them. The sentinels moved not an inch in defiance, and only bowed as the Summoner stepped onto the altar with his allies, taking in his hands a black tome.

What happened then is all speculation but we assume a powerful Summoning spell was cast as a great explosion rose from the depths, flooding the halls of the Institute in black flames and ear wrenching screams. For miles all around, every thing was erased from existence. People blown to pieces, the lush, green life of the world burned to ash, animals burned alive.

Ever since, their has been a greater barrier surrounding the Institute, guarded by strange and wicked creatures. Though some of these creatures are unimaginably fierce, even when placed against Champions and High Summoners, the barrier is the true obstacle. Any who stray too close are met only with death.

Two weeks after incident... Outside the Institute.

The Council has arranged forces from every city-state from Demacia, to bandle City, to Ionia to meet outside the Institute of War. Thousands from every nation; human, Yordle, and others stand side by side - warriors, mages, Summoners, all stand vigilant together despite former prejudices, current hatreds and mistrusts.

Among the Demacian Champions leading the assault on the Institute, through the baren wasteland, is none other than Garen Crownguard clad in all white vanguard armor, and a white cape.

"Former foes, friends from distant corners of Valoran, I am Garen Crownguard!" The steadfast warrior shouts, facing the growing army of beasts and crazed monsters outside the barrier. His sword is imbedded in the earth, hands on the pommel, facing them without the slightest sign of emotion. "We have not always seen eye to eye, nor fought alongide one another. We have shed one anothers blood countless times in ages long since past... Today though, I do not fight for my beloved country of Demacia! Today, I fight for you all, for Valoran, to cut he source of evil at its root, to tear at the heart of darkness and drown out the wicked in their own blood!"

((You can all choose to fight alongside Champions (which are few in number) and the city-state coalition, or you can be elsewhere when the battle begins. Don't worry, none of you will die here in this battle.

My initial character: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2874))

Sign up thread is here. Ask before joining, thank you. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3251491

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Battlefield

Victus walked at the head of the forces of Freljord closest to the Demacian ranks. The Barbarian Knight was well suited to serve as a liaison, albeit a rather blunt one.

"Brothers and sisters, the Demacians will try to fight whatever lies within the Institute. I say let them try. We will SHOW them true fighting. We are the Winterborn, the Icehardened, the Frostnumb. We are Freljord, and nothing stands before our rage. We will crush these demon spawn. FORWARD!"

Outskirts of Piltover

Geokhan was absentmindedly sharpening a longsword. His thoughts were to the friends he had lost in the League incident. Just as their work was reaching fruition, disaster. Were they reaching for the impossible?

Geokhan stopped a moment and eyed the edge of the blade and fingered it. It was sharp enough.

Was he doing the right thing? Stay away from it all? Do his best to preserve the knowledge of the Brackern?...No. He had fought his way to where he was. He fought other summoners to gain the skills needed to summon champions. He fought the Geomancers to get the Arachia. He might have been a reluctant warrior, but he was a warrior and he would not sit aside and let someone fight for him.

"GREG!!!! Watch the house, and don't drink the ale!....It's three weeks 'til it's drinkable. I'll be back before then." 'I hope.'

Geokhan went and mounted a horse and rode south. He knew the battle was about to begin and he would be late, but he might still be able to assist.

Maragonn

03-25-2013

((I seem to be having quite a bit of difficult posting images for enemies I wish to show off. Bloody lack of tech know how! I'll fiure the ish out eventually!))

Battlefield

Maragon stood at the forward lines, weaponless. As usual, he wore his sleeveless Summoner robes, and his hood up. His face however, was still visible. Small currents of power trickled up him like slithering snakes; he channeled his spells rior to combat, sensing something hrribly dark before them. Something was making him uneasy and it wasn't the hordes of brainwashed warriors.

Standing amongst the Demacians, Maragon looked uneasily sideways at the inspiring, battle hardened, Garen. Not much further was the Freljordians, and among them an unfamiliar warrior in black armor. Not much furter, King Tryndamere was roaring at his men, inspiring similar cries from the frostborn barbarians.

With so many battle hardened fighters from all over Valoran, he should feel at ease. Even if he were an outcast, Stranger. Here, he was among friends, allies fighting for one cause.

"Crownguard," Maragon said, speaking over the chatter of soldiers in formation. Garen turned his head only slightly to acknowledge he heard the mage. "Their is a lot of magic in the air, my lord, too much. I can't trace where the source--"

Garen lifted one hand off of his massve sword and waved it dismissively. "My sister is the mage, I am the warrior, Summoner outcast. I see enemies and I kill them for the greater cause. I lead, my soldiers follow, and victory is ours. If you sense something, tell someone who cares for tricks and nonsense."

Stranger looked appalled at Garen and turned away disgusted. He lingered a moment at the growing throng of adversaries, then turned on his heel and made his way away from the frontlines.

((The current enemies wold appear like nothing more than peasants with tools to modest swords, some common soldiers and a few well-armed soldiers, as far as a knight here and there. None would be mounted.))

Ricci15

03-25-2013

BATTLEFIELD

((oh yea, if it's in Italic, Lizzy is talking, if it's underlines then it's Cody))
Lizzy sat at the back of the battle, guarding her younger brother Cody, as he aimed his sniper at the battlefield. They were on a small cliff overlooking the battle, her job was to make sure that Cody wasn't attacked from behind while he provided sniper support for the battle. Suddenly Garen led the charge and a gigantic group of soldiers from all nations began the attack. Remember, stay back until we're given the orders to advance, then we have to go to the cliff over there. He pointed towards a small cliff a bit more forward. Do you really think we can do it? Get past the barrier AND those soldiers? Even if we do then what? We go in a suicide mission to kill some godly creature that created all of this?We'll worry about all of that later, for now you just worry about keeping me alive.Lizzy grumbles on as the soldiers all charge towards the enemies, with a few staying back, with bows and guns in their hands. God help us all.

Maragonn

03-25-2013

((Y'know, Ricci, another nifty trick is "quotation marks". Lol those work wonders. And that battle hasn't quite started yettttttt. But soon, after others post.))

Ricci15

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maragonn View Post
((Y'know, Ricci, another nifty trick is "quotation marks". Lol those work wonders. And that battle hasn't quite started yettttttt. But soon, after others post.))
(( i don't like quotation marks, to many, he said, and all that stuff, i like it with one person, but with 2 i hate it, and ya it hasn't started for me either, it's kind of just them starting to move, or if that hasn't even happened yet ill change it))

Maragonn

03-25-2013

((Okay, it's just that I use italicized wording for other things and would hate for confusion to occur. So at the least space them out from one another, please? but no no, what you said isn't drastic enough to change. Thank you though.))

Colonel qt

03-25-2013

Somewhere near Morgon Pass

Anayo sat in his house reading an old book on swordmaking. The house itself was closer to a cabin but he moved around alot so he never had much time for comfort. The cabin only had 2 rooms and neither of them were very big. The first had a mattress in the corner with the sheets lazily thrown over the corner of the bed. There was a table in the middle with one chair. On top of the table was a plate with a few crumbs left on it with the silverware laying to the side. The second room had books, alot of them. There were about 3 bookshelves stuffed with as many as he had been able to fit and even then there were still some strewn across the floor. Some of the pages had been torn out and put in a box labeled "Further Reading", and some special paragraphs circled. Anything that couldn't be found in his home he would usually get from a small lake near his house. Anayo was sitting in the second room, his hand subconsciously over his sword which was in it's sheath. He was half-reading his book and half letting his mind wander as he read. thinking about the paper that had flown by him when he first came to Morgon Pass. He had almost left but ultimately decided that the League's Officials had it for now.

((Not sure if I tried to hard to have a good first post :|))

Maragonn

03-26-2013

((Bumping

Waiting for some more people to join in before I begin.))

Colonel qt

03-26-2013

((who are we waiting on?

bump in disguise))

12345 ... 6