Come on.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theoriginalkitko

03-25-2013

I can't play a single match without getting a troll. I love to pick last to counter mid, but when ever i call mid some one has to troll. I hate this ****ing community. Its rediculous.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Then stop playing, or atleast spamming the forums with your whining.

Elsabet

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginalkitko View Post
when ever i call mid some one has to troll.
If by this you mean "someone has to go and pick mid and not leave it for me," that is not trolling. Pick order > call order; check Summoner's Code. Learn all roles so that you are prepared to fill when you are last pick.

If by this you mean that you asking for Mid somehow induces a teammate to actually troll (i.e. go jungle Karthus, or pick a role already picked) I really doubt the two have anything to do with one another; the person was probably going to troll regardless of what you did.

theoriginalkitko

03-25-2013

Yes, but what they don't get is that they are potentially tilting the game to the enemies favor. When someone does something intentionally to piss you off, that's trolling, and that's exactly what I get. But I guess I'll stop " Whining "

LiquiD3

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph´roth View Post
Then stop playing, or atleast spamming the forums with your whining.
Its people like you that make this game boring, no one wants to hear your opinion if it is to complain. Go spam somewhere else.

Grey Silvers

03-25-2013

Honestly man, it's how the game goes. You were last pick, the minute you see that dont make any calls just stay silent. Either someone else will pick support or you will. Sorry but that is how the game goes.