Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhirael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Let me clear that up, in that .gif he is doing the "troll dance" in the animations the animators distorted his face for comic effect. I assure you he doesnt look like that when he is running around (on all threes, yes he still has the trundle run ) bashing dudes with his club.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBnGbFjlhM0

please make it his run animation ;w;

Edvard Rubeartis

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Panini View Post
suck it trundle lovers your fagget asses can suck new trundle's dick

AHHHH RIOT! WHERES THE FORUM IGNORE BUTTON!?!?!?

xD

...well, I typically ignore people that talk like that as a first impression.

Saint Panini

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvard rubeartis View Post
ahhhh riot! Wheres the forum ignore button!?!?!?

Xd

...well, i typically ignore people that talk like that as a first impression.
well i pays the closest attention to those who want to ignore me.

Hey sup hey sup hey sup hey sup

BCMYKRMCXYZiggs

03-26-2013

Some of Karma's ingame attack quotes and lore is very disturbing. Sounds like she will do anything or sacrifice anyone to get the job done. If she was my leader, that train of thought would worry me. I understand if she chose to sacrifice her life to save her people. Karma's lore is partly saved by the fact she targets the general of the invading Noxian force to end the invasion. Now her followers seek vengeance? They come off as very messed up blood lusting warmongers. I cringe at the thought of Ionians lusting for their enemy's death. Totally different from what I imagined the core of Ionians to be.

I can't connect with a champion like this based on her new ingame attack quotes and lore. I thought Karma looked great at first glance but as the sneak peaks slowly rolled in I began to feel distant from the champion.

As a leader figure of Ionia, Karma's lore doesn't fit.

mikey9988

03-26-2013

he looks so bad ass now. Cant wait to add him to my top lane / jungle arsenal

Rauron

03-26-2013

So, the League is getting two cool new champions soon! There's a psionic monk woman, though she plays more like a spammy caster with some utility, and a big beefy ice troll. Awesome! Their animations, models, and sounds are sure to be very nice. I might play them!

It is, however, absolutely horrifying that Riot is outright deleting Trundle and Karma rather than updating them. Sure, the new champions are interesting, but they are NOT the same people and will NOT fill the same creative space. Unfortunately, Riot is clinging to claims that we just need to see the PBE content, play with them more, no keep playing, just play a bit longer, until these deletions and new releases come through without much of the input actually being taken into consideration.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocthon View Post
So I have couple questions...

Will "Traditional" Trundle retain his current voice over? That's, like, 90% of the reason I play trundle!

And is it possible for traditional trundle to retain his current skill icons and names? I understand that that might not be possible, but I feel that many Trundle players play him for his theming and as long as it's possible there isn't the danger of "character confusion" that would be present normally in giving skins alternate icons. We've played trundle, we love trundle, and so giving us a little slice of skill bar nostalgia would be nice
Losing the voice would be a true tragedy.

Galgus

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scires View Post
I like that he is geting relaunch and all, actually i love ice trolls xD
But really i don't like his traditional skin, don't get me wrong it's nice, but it dosen't get the old trundle feel
I dislike the relaunch, and I agree that the traditional skin doesn't give the old feel.

Deafiler

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post
So, the League is getting two cool new champions soon! There's a psionic monk woman, though she plays more like a spammy caster with some utility, and a big beefy ice troll. Awesome! Their animations, models, and sounds are sure to be very nice. I might play them!

It is, however, absolutely horrifying that Riot is outright deleting Trundle and Karma rather than updating them. Sure, the new champions are interesting, but they are NOT the same people and will NOT fill the same creative space. Unfortunately, Riot is clinging to claims that we just need to see the PBE content, play with them more, no keep playing, just play a bit longer, until these deletions and new releases come through without much of the input actually being taken into consideration.
Karma is believably an update, and I'd like to at least see how the new Trundle animates and casts before making a judgement. All we have are a few idle stills and his dance.

Chibodee Crocket

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMYKRMCXYZiggs View Post
Some of Karma's ingame attack quotes and lore is very disturbing. Sounds like she will do anything or sacrifice anyone to get the job done. If she was my leader, that train of thought would worry me. I understand if she chose to sacrifice her life to save her people. Karma's lore is partly saved by the fact she targets the general of the invading Noxian force to end the invasion. Now her followers seek vengeance? They come off as very messed up blood lusting warmongers. I cringe at the thought of Ionians lusting for their enemy's death. Totally different from what I imagined the core of Ionians to be.

I can't connect with a champion like this based on her new ingame attack quotes and lore. I thought Karma looked great at first glance but as the sneak peaks slowly rolled in I began to feel distant from the champion.

As a leader figure of Ionia, Karma's lore doesn't fit.
When I heard Karma say the old roman saying '' If you want peace prepare for war'' I was like wut? Karma is now Swain? The quote is meant used in the context of invading a nation before they declare war, not driving one out of your homeland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post

Agreed.