Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is so much of the Freljord Quinn has yet to see, and she has already encountered trolls! What started as a simple reconnaissance mission seems to be turning into something more sinister. This worries me - what else might she find on her travels?

I dare not utter my worst fears. If Prince Jarvan knew what was happening, I think his heart might skip a beat. Poor Jarvan, sitting all alone in his chambers - I hope he finally takes the opportunity to write Quinn back!
This would be awesome.

...especially if it were in client and we got a little pop up and it was all 'hey baby let me stop you there because there's a new lore thingy come click here to see just like old times' and id be all hold up guys there's a new lorethingy and they'd be like o beast

just like old times

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyboy0337 View Post
No, just no. Trundle was a funny character with a unique personality and style. Now he is just "generic troll with something related to coldness". Let's just hope Riot is trundling us.
Well at least his traditional seems pretty legit. Hopefully you don't get a crappy new VO....

The Nice Boat

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
Well at least his traditional seems pretty legit. Hopefully you don't get a crappy new VO....
If they switch the VO I'm throwing a brick out my window.

CancerousCell

03-26-2013

im sad. really hope this turns out better.

Crabmeister

03-26-2013

Seeing this makes me sad. Trundle's original design and current playstyle are mighty fine. The new Trundle looks derpy. With this update, I won't be playing Trundle any more. All you needed to do was take the splash art of Judge Trundle and make it a legit skin for him. That's all he needed. Now he just doesn't feel the same.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Chibodee Crocket

03-26-2013

Who's this new champion? That isn't Trundle.

Why is Riot deleting Trundle and replacing him with Generic Troll?

Vikaryous

03-26-2013

ITT: People are never happy.

POTUSandrew

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deafiler View Post
The second is my hope here. Quinn's journal just says one of the trolls is stronger than the others, not that its name is Trundle, so they can make the 'its trundle' post be the April Fools' joke while the thing being shown is a new champ.
The only problem if they made it a new champ instead of his VU is that GD would most likely claim he is too similar to Trundle and that Riot isn't even trying anymore. So it's really Riot picking the lesser of two poisons. I like the new look for Trundle personally, never played him, and I think GD needs to wait more than a day to state whether or not something is bad or good.

humenbucket0

03-26-2013

i don't see many trundles but hes soo fun

Pyrodruid

03-26-2013

So we have Lissandra and a black ice wielding ice-witch coming?