Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is so much of the Freljord Quinn has yet to see, and she has already encountered trolls! What started as a simple reconnaissance mission seems to be turning into something more sinister. This worries me - what else might she find on her travels?

I dare not utter my worst fears. If Prince Jarvan knew what was happening, I think his heart might skip a beat. Poor Jarvan, sitting all alone in his chambers - I hope he finally takes the opportunity to write Quinn back!
She should have expected a chance to encounter trolls since they often attack Freljord.

My real question is how did she find or know to find Sejuani if she wasn't seen since Feb 24th, 21 cle and believed out of the region?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatedTitan View Post
He chose to take the curse upon himself. It wasn't pushed on him. His intentions were a bit selfish, but it was not pushed on him in any way. He chose to take it.
And then when he wasn't accepted because of it (a more selfless act would be to not care either way), he decided to selfishly keep the disease and let everyone else die for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
ARAM Matchmaking? Replays?

Wait, those took time to implement, so I guess they conveniently don't count. For the convenience of your argument.
To be fair, replays have been promised since beta. I'm happy that they are finally nearing completion, but they should have been in the game years ago.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemmie

Junior Member

03-25-2013

Wow I might actually consider getting trundle if he looks like this. His kit has never been a problem for me, it was his visual appearance that always through me off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Words
Can we see some pics of what Lil slugger and Junkyard Trundle look like now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChrisCTX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Just please, allow him to still walk on fours (three since he holds his club)...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatedTitan

Senior Member

03-25-2013

All the people saying that they don't play a champ because of his visuals, congrats! You got exactly what you wanted.

But for those of us who actually played and loved the current Trundle, it's all disappointment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The PKK Revenge

Senior Member

03-25-2013

I'm not that well informed so I'm gonna ask, who's the Ice Witch that was mentioned at the end?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeikyuHaste

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PKK Revenge View Post
I'm not that well informed so I'm gonna ask, who's the Ice Witch that was mentioned at the end?
Nobody knows, though I think it`s Lissandra...evil Lissandra.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The PKK Revenge

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeikyuHaste View Post
Nobody knows, though I think it`s Lissandra...evil Lissandra.
That's what threw me off, because right after they mention her they say something about Lissandra and Ashe working together against this Ice Witch, Trudle, and Sejuani. Wasn't sure if it was an already released champion or if they are teasing something with this 'Ice Witch'.