Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yago Xiten

03-30-2013

Huh. I always thought Trundle stood out amongst fantasy trolls. They always had regeneration, but one that kept regenerating and melting? It was like Prometheus's curse! Really cool I actually thought.

But, oh, ok...I guess we can make him a generic uninteresting ugly Ice ogre or something. I mean sure they're supposedly keeping his abilities mostly the same, but they also supposedly kept Karma basically the same with her relaunch...

Anyways, he'll basically be an ogre. Because he's ugly, sure, and he'll keep his regeneration abilities in game, but it'll just kind of be there rather than feeling like he's mean to be a regenerating troll.

I have a feeling this is going to go over horribly.

EDIT: Ice thing would be cool as a skin. But as his classic? Yeah...Not so much.

Oaklen

03-30-2013

Amazing rework i love it!

Oaklen

03-30-2013

Looking forward to it more then zac

Shadow Racoon

03-31-2013

The Trundle situation, in a nutshell.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20340...gn-comics.html

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Yeah... it's still a really wonky situation. Still glad it's been noticed thus far.

IcedStorm

03-31-2013

hold up riot REWORK SION'S MODEL FIRST also fix his weak splash art

Kamakazi Pope

03-31-2013

Hey is there any way we could get a petition for the Trundle Rework/Deletion. or contact the designers. I feel like the forums will have little to no effect but Emails would hold a little more water.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedStorm View Post
hold up riot REWORK SION'S MODEL FIRST also fix his weak splash art
careful now, they might just replace him entirely with a new kinda somewhat well hes the same race similar champion like trundle...

Slarg232

03-31-2013

How do you guys know that he isn't still some form of debilitated troll? Just because they haven't said anything doesn't mean he isn't hurt in some way.

Yes, I prefer the Pestilence Troll over the Ice one, but I would much rather have SOMETHING done for him rather than leave him in his current state....

Kamakazi Pope

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slarg232 View Post
How do you guys know that he isn't still some form of debilitated troll? Just because they haven't said anything doesn't mean he isn't hurt in some way.

Yes, I prefer the Pestilence Troll over the Ice one, but I would much rather have SOMETHING done for him rather than leave him in his current state....
No one is saying they want him left how he is currently they are saying just do not reworking him.