Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New champion Vakuma, the Shadow assassin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arcticstorm676

04-23-2013

Well thank you everybody for all the views and comments. It has really helped me go through tough times. Vakuma has gone through countless of reworks and changes, my experience as a champion developer has changed through four weeks. This has changed my perspective as a gamer because Riot is very fan supportive especially with school set in front of me. Thank you from a fellow summoner Arcticstorm676

arcticstorm676

04-24-2013

Uh, hi guys, well, if my ultimate is to over powered then please tell me and if you have any name ideas

arcticstorm676

04-27-2013

Hello everybody

I have just done a simple rework on his abilities and please tell me if you think that is to op

Thank you

emile676

04-29-2013

This champ is a bomb at hide and seek and I will probably main this champ due to potiential to gank and get kills.

swaganese

04-29-2013

Question,

What is hide and seek and if you know then could you please tell me so I can do whatever it is.

acespeakers

04-29-2013

I have the link for the rules of hide and seek, click the link below to check the other thread

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3369482&highlight=hide+seek

Note that this link is not my thread.

cheeseguy37

04-29-2013

Oh sup ace, want to let people know please go to this guy's champion. ITS SO EPIC!

Zane, The Assassin. This is not my champion design.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1985710&highlight=zane

cheeseguy37

04-29-2013

And also this is a cool design, thanks for reworking the passive

cheeseguy37

04-29-2013

Quote:
arcticstorm676:
Well thank you everybody for all the views and comments. It has really helped me go through tough times. Vakuma has gone through countless of reworks and changes, my experience as a champion developer has changed through four weeks. This has changed my perspective as a gamer because Riot is very fan supportive especially with school set in front of me. Thank you from a fellow summoner Arcticstorm676

Oh yeah btw if you want to make a champion with me, i'll be happy.

arcticstorm676

04-29-2013

Thanks Cheese guy,

I am looking froward to working with you