New champion Vakuma, the Shadow assassin

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arcticstorm676

03-28-2013

Minigunna thanks for the reminder and is the Combo because I just fixed it and did you like the new version of it, I put a lot of thinking,

HopDot

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by emile676 View Post
guys leave my friend arcticstorm676 alone, his just trying to make the game better so we can all have fun and besides you wouldn't d it if he was your friend.
How exactly is he making the game better? I don't see the "good" in his design. Sorry but it's the truth.

Kronikmagii

03-28-2013

to upload pics go to advanced mode, and the top left there is a button to add attachments, click it, upload the file and then highlight button again, your file should be in a drop down box, click it, good to go.

arcticstorm676

03-28-2013

Thanks Kronikmagii you have helped me allot and I love your champion. I might consider uploading my artwork and Cheseguy37, TheMiniGunna and Fs Son0fSilas I like your feed back could you be less mean because I just got out of depression and my feelings are very unstable.

HopDot your just one of those people who have to pick on others to survive, your nothing but a bully so why don't you get a life and stop bullying.

SickWithDaFlu99

03-28-2013

Why dont you guys who are posting all the negative comments, back off? you could give constructive feedback instead of destroying his ideas.

asiantime101

03-28-2013

Fs Son0fSilas and HopDot.
We know this arcticstorm676 may not have made the best champ. But all he wanted to do was show everyone his ideas. sure it needs abit of work but you don't need to be so negative about it. What SickWithDaFlu99 said, instead of being so negative, give him ideas that will help improve it. If you hate it that much, Than go away and make your own damn champion.

Btw arcticstorm676. I would like to see your champ in artwork. sounds like she'll look awesome. Just work on your ability ideas and moves and it'll be a cool as champ.

arcticstorm676

03-30-2013

Thanks asiantime101 for the support and I will scan and add the artwork because I need to get a new printer and I need to color it in.

emile676

03-30-2013

Hey lol you should put tips because as soon as he comes out then I will buy him and main him and once im ranked then my elo will be OVER 9000.

arcticstorm676

03-30-2013

LOL over nine thousand and could you guys please think of skin ideas so I can make a art spotlight for it too thanks.

cheeseguy37

04-02-2013

Ok sorry about that but i was just saying that hes too op. Sorry for the rudeness. I just posted a skin idea for ezreal. I dont mind if u guys insult me about it. Sorry for the insult. ;_;

1234567 ... 9