New champion Vakuma, the Shadow assassin

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arcticstorm676

03-25-2013

Name: Vakuma, the moon shadow

Lore: Vakuma is a lunari who was the younger brother of Diana, living among the moon filled Vakuma's mind with curiosity. When Vakuma was young he questioned himself, what would it be like to live in Volaran? So Vakuma followed in Diana's foot steps and when crash landing on shadow isles his body adapted. There he met Zed, Zed saw that Vakuma had the potential to kill, for years Vakuma trained with Zed, learning to command the shadows until he heard that Diana got wounded in the fields of justice. Vakuma used his current knowledge to form a new fighting style with the art of Shadows and his moon powers. Vakuma is also underground doing contracts to build his name. Vakuma follows to join in the ranks of Domacia and bring order and peace with the moon and Earth, he is doing this by joining the League of Legends. "I am one with the moon shadows, for they are one with me."

Price: IP cost: 6300 RP cost: 975

Role: Vakuma is usually a jungler assassin who utilizes with stealth and quick reflexes, although if in lane he is usually in top or mid lane, note Vakuma uses the mana for all abilities.

Abilities: Passive, (One with the moon shadows),When Vakuma inters a bush he remains invisible for four seconds but only happens after every second pass through a bush.

Q, (Shadow path), Vakuma throws his double sided swords and the comeback to him, the more the swords go through enemies the less damage, on the way it damages enemies, but on the way back it gives back a percentage of his mana. (five seconds cool down.)

W, (Will of shadows),Vakuma appears blinks to curser location and remains stealth for 1.5 seconds, during that time of he reactivates the ability he slashes in front of him dealing damage and slowing enemies (ten seconds cool down.)

E, (Lunar dancer), Vakuma becomes invisible and the ability to go through champions and minions but is unable to attack for fourteen seconds. (twenty six second cool down)

R, (Shadow of the moon), This is a three part activation ability with the same damage as Lux ultimate.
1. Vakuma summons the moon to mark an enemy champion targeting and damaging
2. Vakuma dashes toward the marked enemy, then jumps off enemy staying in mid air for 2.5 seconds.
3. Vakuma then fires a massive skill shot laser while in mid air damaging the target.
(seventy second cool down.)

Appearance: Vakuma is black with shades of white, and he has a impatient voice. Vakuma is bold with a white head and has a hood, Vakuma holds two double sided swords both silver with black outline. Vakuma has white armor plates which are only protecting his knees, feet, right shoulder, left elbow and right hand. Vakuma's eyes are black which have a florescent glow. When dead, he drops both double ended swords and he dissolves into a shadowy smoke. Note Vakuma is a boy and very slim.

Skin ideas: Normal skin, his normal skin is described in the appearance and looks very similar to Diana but has the same armor as Zed.
Legendary skin, Vakuma is is heavily armored and all animations are different, he is colored red and black and has a cape.
Zed's apprentice skin, Vakuma has the same clothes as Zed but slimmer and with no mask.
Lunar skin, Vakuma is wearing robes with lunar symbols like the traditional clothes of the lunar people.

Speak: When choosing Vakuma in the champion selection he says, "The moon shadows have warned you summoner." When spawning he says "If the moon shadows are ready, then I am too." or "Lets go! The moon shadows are waiting for blood." Vakuma's joke is "Trust me the moon does taste like cheese." Vakuma's taunt is "Don't blink, or it will be your last."

Dance: When Vakuma is dancing he drops his two blades and dances to disco music.

Weapon: Vakuma's weapons are two double bladed swords, when attacking on third attack he spins.

Note, main inspiration is Kha'zix, Diana, Zed and Anti-mage from Dota.

Base stats: Health 430 (+85) Attack Damage 50 (+3.1)
Health Regen. 6.25 (+0.75) Attack Speed 0.665 (+2.7%)
Armor 15 (+3) Range 125 Mov. Speed 350

Oh yeah, nearly forgot his combo, his new combo is W, basic, Q, basic, E, basic, basic, E, R, note R is played as a finisher not a initiating move.

Build: I have decided his build should be attack damage, attack speed and movement speed while almost ignoring durability and the items are,
Start, boots of speed, three health potions and two Doran's blades.
Mid, Boots of speed, health potions, two Doran's blades, Brutalizer and a Bloodthirster.
Late, Boots of mobility, Yommumos ghost blade, Last whisper, Maw of Malmorious, Guardian angel and Bloodthirster.

Tips: If you are playing Vakuma do not over extend unless you know that enemies are away, Vakuma is also a bruiser and assassin so stay in team fights as much as possible and always aim for squishy targets, when poking or harassing use your Q to attack enemy champion. Vakuma is good at sustain with his Q so he should stay in mid lane, top lane or jungle. Vakuma is good with Rengar, Xin Zhao, Blitzcrank and Morgana.

Runes and masteries: 21 for offence and 9 for defense and usually equipped with ghost or flash but you can swap ghost for smite if jungling.
If down-voting please explain why and Please comment and like Also here is the link for the new thread.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3408019

emile676

03-25-2013

I think this is a vey good idea

emile676

03-25-2013

I think Vakuma is a great champion because he has a lot of potential of expanding in his abilities and go more in depth in his lore

acespeakers

03-25-2013

I agree with emile676 and I would love to play as a assassin jungler

swaganese

03-25-2013

op? well maybe a little but its nothing riot cant handle plus love his passive bro, its the best

arcticstorm676

03-25-2013

Well guys thanks for the support and could you please like but for more constructive feed back answer to the email Paul.Nasser@ecmelb.catholic.edu.au

Kronikmagii

03-25-2013

Lol, this is, well, let me just explain a bit.

Passive, op. basically you are saying that you can 1v1 someone near a bush, keep running in and out and never die. no passive should ever make you invincible for any reason as it is too op. the speed is one thing but that's basically the same as Nidalee.

All of his skill have Shadow in the name, it is untasteful, tweak the names to be more unique insread of so bland.

Q - you say skill shot but then you say what it does to the target, which is it? targeted or skillshot, and is it a radius skill shot with AoE or is it a straight line than penetrates multiple targets.

W - the 3 attack having lifesteal is alright but it is the same principal as Xin Zhao's W. also what do you mean by 'dashes and slashes'? explain more into that.

E - so you get a Flash that deals damage? even if it didn't deal damage it would be op, i don't even agree with Ezreal having his flash, so this appeals even less.

R - This doesn't seem to fit your champ, and it seems kind of underpowered, he hits them 3 tims and knocks them back, whats the damage? Why is this his ult and not a regular skill?

The main question you have to ask yourself when making a skill set for a champ, is what is his kill combo. tell us what order he could use his skills to get a kill. because i don't see it, looks broken.

arcticstorm676

03-26-2013

Well, uh, yeah, I thought about Kronikmagii's feedback and i think I will change all his abilities

Note, main inspiration is Kha'zix and Zed.

Passive, his passive, I will keep the bonus movement speed and exchange the invisibility to extra damage and wears off for five seconds or hits enemy champion.

Q, fires a skill shot which can damage enemies even if passed through a wall or other champion, and note, if through a enemy then deals less damage.

W, his dash and slash is basically he dashes to targeted enemy champion and cuts the enemy champion dealing damage.

E, well I kind of changed, his W is supposed to be like Reneketon's dice and slice so you can go through walls and still damage.

R, I would say his R is the hardest, I changed it completely, he suppresses enemy champion for four seconds, and slashes them for two times and marks them, the mark will allow extra damage.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot his combo, his new combo is Q, basic, E, basic, basic, E, R, note R is used for initiating or finishing, either hope it helps. If this combo does not work try using R, basic, Q, basic, E, basic then W, basic.

Build, I have decided his build should be attack damage, attack speed and movement speed while almost ignoring durability.

Please press like bottom, it would help allot

arcticstorm676

03-26-2013

Well, uh, yeah, I thought about Kronikmagii's feedback and i think I will change all his abilities

Note, main inspiration is Kha'zix and Zed.

Passive, his passive, I will keep the bonus movement speed and exchange the invisibility to extra damage and wears off for five seconds or hits enemy champion.

Q, fires a skill shot which can damage enemies even if passed through a wall or other champion, and note, if through a enemy then deals less damage.

W, his dash and slash is basically he dashes to targeted enemy champion and cuts the enemy champion dealing damage.

E, well I kind of changed, his W is supposed to be like Reneketon's dice and slice so you can go through walls and still damage.

R, I would say his R is the hardest, I changed it completely, he suppresses enemy champion for four seconds, and slashes them for two times and marks them, the mark will allow extra damage.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot his combo, his new combo is Q, basic, E, basic, basic, E, R, note R is used for initiating or finishing, either hope it helps. If this combo does not work try using R, basic, Q, basic, E, basic then W, basic.

Build, I have decided his build should be attack damage, attack speed and movement speed while almost ignoring durability.

Please press like bottom, it would help allot

arcticstorm676

03-26-2013

Hello guys thanks for support and did i mention i would like Vakuma to use the new energy system like Zed's. I also have a skin recommendation which is Vakuma pizza chief which includes Vakuma in a Italian chief costume and the swords for cooking tools.

Very important! Could you guys please help me, I don't know how to upload a artwork for Vakuma, please help me.

12345 ... 9