Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does ranked have better players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auo

03-24-2013

I haven't started ranked yet but so far I hate how normals are feeling just because of all the trolls and leavers. for example when someone is trolling and telling me "It's just a game" is the worst because it's a waste of xx ammount of minutes.

The Blacklisted

03-24-2013

Quote:
Auo:
I haven't started ranked yet but so far I hate how normals are feeling just because of all the trolls and leavers. for example when someone is trolling and telling me "It's just a game" is the worst because it's a waste of xx ammount of minutes.

i have run across just as many trolls and leavers in rankeds than i have in normals, you will never escape this, if you do rankeds make sure you have a duo partner that way you have at least one person who is sane

Always miss my q

03-24-2013

Of course ranked has better players than normals, it just depends on what ranking you are

TiggerWong

03-24-2013

The only true fact is ranked have more afkers.

mendeleyev

03-25-2013

In ranked, you will encounter the same BS. The difference, for me, is that the overall game is 100x more stressful because it is -Ranked-

It is a "measure of your skill" (no it isn't. not in solo queue) and if you lose a lot, your rank sucks.

On the other hand, you might be a boss at all things LoL, some people are naturally better than others, and you could carry right into the best of the best.