turret camping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadmexican123

03-24-2013

hi, am pretty good at the laning phase except for the fact that when my opponent falls back to his turret and were basically in a stalemate.

or when my team has pushed mid and we need the last outer turret but the whole enemy team is just camping it
can i get some advice on how to deal with this situations

Omicron Austin

03-24-2013

Let them camp it.

If you have an advantage and they're sitting there, take control of baron, dragon, buffs, etc to gain more of a lead.

The Blacklisted

03-24-2013

also take time to farm cs, you can get an ohm wrecker now a days, or you should have sum1 split pushing another lane

xNameless

03-25-2013

If they are camping the turret, don't feel like you have to sit there in a stalemate. Go take dragon, blue/red, and especially farm any minions that come out from the turret because this will force your enemy to remain huddled as you spread out to take map elements.

Alternatively, if you have the health for it, your tank could turret dive and enable a few kills, but this is very dependent on the situation and champion composition.

Lastly, having a champion that can peel an opponent away from the tower is helpful. Blitzcrank, Singed, Volibear are all good nabbers.

-xN

FrazzledMelon

03-25-2013

Quote:
If they are camping the turret, don't feel like you have to sit there in a stalemate. Go take dragon, blue/red, and especially farm any minions that come out from the turret because this will force your enemy to remain huddled as you spread out to take map elements.
This, or go gank, or split push....

Playing too passively to defend a turret is easy to punish with decent teamwork.