Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Promotion Series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheney Lannister

03-24-2013

So um I get a message that says I qualify for promotion series...i lose one it shows up as a red x like it normally does...I win one....i qualify for promotion series...no x no check....really? I cant get the 1 win where I didn't get the special needs team with support tryndas or support annies counted?

Thought it was best of 3 not lose the 1st one and you restart.

DJ6

03-24-2013

Same thing happened to me won a game that qualified me for promotion series. I play another game and win and instead of it registering as my first win in the series I get another qualification for promotion series

KsorK

03-25-2013

Me too, i won my 2 promotion matches after qualifying and instead of promoting me, the "qualified for a series" message appeared again...

Ye Ol Feeder

03-25-2013

yeah trust me they need to take a look into this. happened to me 13 times in a row. 13 promo's in a silver div is... just heart breaking and unfair.