Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WTF is with the match making system?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaMaster

03-24-2013

we are a team of 4 gold players and 1 silver, in Silver I for team rank and we are already getting matched with plat players and to kill it even more, for promotion, we only played 2 games and both games we are matched with Diamond I players... RIOT SERIOUSLY? Wtf is this? so are u expecting us to be as good as Diamond I players just because we want to promote to gold?

ExcessX

03-24-2013

team rank and solo rank is a different ladder, so its working as it should, and i doubt your playing a plat team at silver 1. maybe individually they may be plat, but the teams rank wont be

ThaMaster

03-25-2013

wats the difference? we all know that a normal gold player cant matchup with diamond I, it is kinda ridiculous to match a silver I team with another team (not counting the team's rank) that has 5 diamond I player

unless it was coincident, but how come we got matched twice with a team that has 5 diamond I players on it?

it was totally a 100% lose for our team, and when i played the game, it felt like we were being rolled over by a tank... we couldnt even push, every step they take towards our nexus is a place where we cant be anymore.